Perfect 3v3 team comp

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skull Kid239

02-28-2013

As the title suggests, I'd like to discuss the perfect 3v3 team comp. It seems here that some champs shine significantly more than others in this playlist.

In my opinion, The best team comp is Singed, Darius, and Kayle.

Singed is flat out unkillable in 3v3, and can initiate very well, combine that with darius's grab and together than can easily and quickly turn the fight into a 3v2 while the enemy team can do nothing but struggle through adhesive. Kayle provides all the support needed to make this unholy singed/darius combo even more threatening, and between poison, blood, and kayles range, nobody will be running away from this team fight. Between the 3, you have physical damage, magic damage, and true damage.

The only flaw with this team would be that singed is bad early game and that they are all melee champs. However the team has enough crowd control for this to be a minor inconvenience at best.

Well LoL, who do you think is the best team comp?

Greenshaw

02-28-2013

I personally love Rumble, Amumu, Xin Zhao team comp. Its so much aoe clustered damage, that my team will normally run this if the other team gets singed.

xDingwithsalad

02-28-2013

Graves, Sona, and Rammus.

Lord Marrowgar

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDingwithsalad View Post
Graves, Sona, and Rammus.
you must not be familiar with 3s...

Lord Marrowgar

02-28-2013

My team and I are running Rumble/j4 jungle/X, usually Jax/elise/Lee. The AoE damage is plenty between rumble and j4, and someone like elise/lee are great at picking off who's left

HElSENBERG

02-28-2013

Well written post OP.. I do agree with how powerful the team comp. you mentioned is, and as you mentioned the only flaw I can see with that being is the weak early game of Singed.. As you mentioned Kayle makes kiting near impossible and will guarantee a Darius ult will get off with her ult.

While it may not be the perfect team comp I'm a big fan of.
Shaco. Morde and Yorick.
Its always funny to see the game turn into 6v2 :P. Its demoralizing to see two clones of a murderous clown, a necromantic grave digger with his allies soul or his own.. and one of your own fallen comrades ghost charging at you close watch under his new masters guise. :P If you were to survive it would leave you saying.. "I've seen some sh*t.." lol

Young Zukry

02-28-2013

Jax Cho Darius

JETxGREEN

02-28-2013

Singed can have a weak early game but there are items you can build to eliminate that offf the start such as flask boots pots you would be amazed how much you can bully even 1v2 bot with that start

AndersMMO

02-28-2013

Nidalee
Jayce
Jarvan IV

There are no innate counter-play options vs. poke comps right now and this comp has obscene poke followed up with an unwieldy ability to hard engage. Played properly it's almost impossible to beat and is probably the most universally powerful comp currently available in terms of their average ability to succeed vs any type of comp.

Skull Kid239

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETxGREEN View Post
Singed can have a weak early game but there are items you can build to eliminate that offf the start such as flask boots pots you would be amazed how much you can bully even 1v2 bot with that start
lol that's exactly what I start with when I use singed. great minds think alike I suppose

12345 ... 11