Tanky Cho'gath LOVES this Patch!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Golden Mushroom

12-03-2009

AP Cho got a tiny nerf but ZOMG Christmas came early for Tanky Cho'gath players!!

I can't die anymore in these games! The cleanse buff is ridiculous for tanks.. CC was pretty much the only way to kill me before.. but now I can just Cleanse -> Flash -> Rupture my chasers and pretty much walk away from any bad situation. Ok, granted I've played Tank Cho for a long time and I play mostly in a premade, but its like you have to really be ******edly out of position to die in any fight.

And then they added Leviathon to the game! HOLY ******** THIS ITEM IS GOOD!! I think its hard for a lot of Tanks to last hit so they depend on mostly assits but its almost impossible to not get at least one kill per team fight with Devour. Even then it can take a while to get the full stack, but once you do just completely ridiculous how much damage you can take.

I stack HP with my Tank Cho build, but I still maintain over 100 armor/spell block. When you add an extra 19% damage mitigation from Leviathon plus the 4% from the final talent in the Defense Tree, all together you are mitigating at least 50% of the damage even if they stack armor/spell pen. With 5000+ hit points.. you just can't die.

Plus everyone is playing these stupidly squishy characters right now. I can't play a game where the team doesnt at least have a Ryze, Udyr or a Teemo. And on top of that, Cho's silence totally screws up Tryndamere cuz he can't Ult, and Trynd is literally in every game right now.

This is so much fun, I just peed.

SwampZero

12-03-2009

right on all counts except for Feast change.

Now I could be wrong, but I remember Feast giving me stacks even when it was not a killing blow.

Now this doesn't work. gotta kill

condon

12-03-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampZero View Post
right on all counts except for Feast change.

Now I could be wrong, but I remember Feast giving me stacks even when it was not a killing blow.

Now this doesn't work. gotta kill
Was always kill only, which is reflected in the tooltip as a "successful" feast. After 4 feasts you should usually stop worrying about it and use it to best effect though, considering. Overall a buff for my style of Cho'Gath, although I'm still wary of the leviathan as a primarily aggressive tanky character. More science is required.