Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ap Pony video finished

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TBE

02-28-2013

My Ap pony challenge is over and here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAJW-DXBZbM&feature=youtu.be .

SirLucious LftFt

02-28-2013

i tried watching but the feds didnt like your music too much i guess. EMI and Warner, i can only guess red hot chili peppers mabey idk.

Ill definatly give it a gander when i can, i always enjoyed hec but never tried him ap before.

edit. after watching some of your other videos i take back the RHCP guess entirely

Wawix

02-28-2013

What's the deal with this video? It's really boring. 80% of the plays you outnumber the enemy or they are low hp, the other 19% is you running away from a bad situation at 900 movespeed. The only " good " play (1%!!!) is the one where you oneshot Feedski on Elise, but then again it was an engage from fog of war with no skill involved in it.

Give me my 2 minutes of life back, I gotta go waste them somewhere else.

TBE

02-28-2013

Plz Wawix clearly your just a bad player.

FDru

02-28-2013

Too bad your video isn't viewable in the US?

ShinySylvee

02-28-2013

Still doesn't work

Waii Nosferatu

02-28-2013

Works for me. People wonder why we have such a small community with all this positive enthusiasm going around. Fk off Wawix, let's see you make a video plz?

Although it might not be as interesting as mmkh's taric burst, at least he tried to show us something different on hec.

I thought you did a good job. Keep it up.

Nyx87

02-28-2013

This video contains content from BMG_Rights_Management, UMG, INgrooves, The Harry Fox Agency, Inc. (HFA), Warner Chappell, UMPG Publishing, EMI and EMI Music Publishing, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

AP Pony so strong, Law enforcement had to stop it.

Juxxthefluxx

02-28-2013

I was really wanting to watch this video. Finding it blocked was heartbreaking.

TBE

02-28-2013

Well
Everyone I will re render it. and re upload with some boring/but playable in us music on it.