Just had a Kass who was afk 85% of the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AK47WOLF

02-27-2013

He came back at his leisure to back cap something, kill a few people, then disconnect for another 5 minutes after he singlehandedly shifted the tide to his team's favor. As we pushed back he would again reconnect, do the same thing. Backcap something, terrorize us, be unkillable. Then he disconnects again.

I guess playing Kass no longer requires you to participate for the full length of the game.

Genericke

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK47WOLF View Post
He came back at his leisure to back cap something, kill a few people, then disconnect for another 5 minutes after he singlehandedly shifted the tide to his team's favor. As we pushed back he would again reconnect, do the same thing. Backcap something, terrorize us, be unkillable. Then he disconnects again.

I guess playing Kass no longer requires you to participate for the full length of the game.
At least this time when you report him, you can actually nail him for something that's against the summoner's code.

GreenEyedMonster

02-27-2013

Kass is a little too strong on dominion. With the way dom is set up, he can be across the map in a couple of seconds, and you can't counter his poke due to the silence.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

I played a game one time and our Kass was AFK the entire game. We STILL won! Clearly this shows how OP Kass is.

Eloquid

02-28-2013

Hooooaarsesheeet.

Chezbayou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

this has happened in more then one game shoot i've had my internet crash like 3 times when playing and then carried to victory as kass

Mightyal

02-28-2013

I never get honor playing Kass no matter how friendly or helpful I am. The sight of me makes people vomit. It's surprising I haven't had my account banned yet.

Redeemed In Fire

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenEyedMonster View Post
Kass is a little too strong on dominion. With the way dom is set up, he can be across the map in a couple of seconds, and you can't counter his poke due to the silence.
Thank you colonel obvious