Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Does anything cancel Vi's Ult?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caítlyn

Member

02-27-2013

The amount of bads in this game is outstanding. its called let her ult you and then you use your escape.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UHaveFailed

Member

02-27-2013

SIVIR'S SHIELD CAN STOP IT MY FRIEND! SIVIR'S SHIELD~!

or banshee's veil


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaldwellYSR

Senior Member

02-27-2013

Quote:
Caítlyn:
The amount of bads in this game is outstanding. its called let her ult you and then you use your escape.


I'm aware of this but I do not understand how Kha's stealth doesn't cancel it. That seems like a bug to me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caítlyn

Member

02-27-2013

Quote:
CaldwellYSR:
I'm aware of this but I do not understand how Kha's stealth doesn't cancel it. That seems like a bug to me.

Stealth does not cancel target abilities. Ryze spells, Cait ult, anything will hit someone if they go stealth.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CaldwellYSR

Senior Member

02-27-2013

Quote:
Caítlyn:
Stealth does not cancel target abilities. Ryze spells, Cait ult, anything will hit someone if they go stealth.


The logistics of that don't make sense to me. I feel like stealth should get rid of a Vi ult for the simple fact of how in the world can she dash forward and grab something if it disappears before she gets there...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Typhoo Tea

Senior Member

02-27-2013

Shaco clone does it. Tryi t, it works you split as she casts it on you BOOM cleansed off its like trololol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpeVan

Senior Member

02-27-2013

Quote:
Caítlyn:
Stealth does not cancel target abilities. Ryze spells, Cait ult, anything will hit someone if they go stealth.


^^^ this. It works with Autoattacks, too. Say, for example, Vayne fires a bolt at a Shaco just before he Qs. The bolt will still hit him. I've seen Shaco die this way before =D.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snailygoat

Senior Member

02-27-2013

Quote:
Yoruichi:
Zhonya's will stop the damage, but she still comes to you. Not a terrible trade. 0 dmg for bad positioning

See also: Fizz Playful Trickster

edit : here's a fun vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtnXDQbPfuk


*piiiiiiiiiiiing*

Nope


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrSmileyy

Senior Member

02-27-2013

just try use whatever mobility you have to make it force her out of position, turn it against her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yoruichi

Senior Member

02-27-2013

Quote:
CaldwellYSR:
The logistics of that don't make sense to me. I feel like stealth should get rid of a Vi ult for the simple fact of how in the world can she dash forward and grab something if it disappears before she gets there...


It's a logical game mechanic. It's not based on pseudo fantasy mechanics. Back in the day, going invis/getting out of site would cancel caits ulti (which was already on you). It took the reward away from cait for using her most powerful ability. They changed it, and have implemented the current mechanic from this day on.

It's like how flash used to cancel projectile abilities. Wasn't a whole lot of fun for the taric player.