Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Masteries

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iProbie

02-27-2013

Can we alter pointless masteries for Crystal Scar? (pointless meaning, doesn't even do anything at all)

e.g.
Destruction: In Crystal Scar, increases capture rate by 2.5%
Scout: In Crystal Scar, increases your champion's vision sight radius by 1.5%

NB: Scout and some others (Runic Affinity) are also pointless in PG, but that's another topic

naotasan

02-27-2013

I like the idea of having alternatives for Dominion, but I'm not quite sure if your idea of what to do on the masteries are best. I like them, but they seem a bit powerful.

lbgsloan

02-27-2013

Destruction is useless in all game modes, and was still useless back in S2. Riot tends to completely ignore mastery and rune balance in this game, beyond their once-a-year mastery refresh. I guess it's hard to balance such things when they focus all their energy on tweaking Taric's base AD 2 points.