Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Pendragon: why isn't champ select chat in the tribunal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DptBear

02-26-2013

I have a hard time believing its for technical reasons after the tribunal has been up this long. And with the FotW complaint being about pick order (not taking a stance on that), it seems an especially relevant topic.

To me, it seems to be a really basic thing to have for determining player behavior. The champion select screen has a disproportionately large impact on the game compared to any one action in game (barring 50 minutes in getting aced because of blitz pulling amumu). It should be a factor in determining whether or not someone is punished.

Eleshakai

Recruiter

02-26-2013

The Tribunal pulls its information from the game client.
Pre-game chat isn't a part of the game, it's part of Adobe Air.

So yes, it is a technical issue

Mimieh

02-26-2013

because of technical issues, are u newfag or what

DptBear

03-18-2013

Quote:
Mimieh:
because of technical issues, are u newfag or what

I have a feeling they can overcome.

Enterti

03-18-2013

Quote:
DptBear:
I have a feeling they can overcome.

They are going to work on it, it just isn't super high on their list of priorities.