New IP/RP Hack

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SinDur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

Hello everyone.

I hope someone at riot takes a look at this post. It's a possible hack someone claims to have created that allows someone who uses it to add 1000 RP / IP whenever they want to their account. I have not downloaded or tested it yet myself because it doesn't look very legit, but I figured you guys might want to look into it.

There is currently a youtube video explaining it (poorly, apparantly this guy is german) here: LINK REMOVED

The video description says the hack can be downloaded here: LINK REMOVED

I strong suggest any users that read this post do not click on the above link, as it could be a scam and contain spy/malware or something.

Thanks.

Icettiflow

10-30-2010

My guess is this does nothing but store your login information.

Simcow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-30-2010

"LoL Hack.exe"

>__> Sounds like a legit hack.

killer1212

01-15-2011

I dont think you are relly putting a hack in this game.

Oberic

01-15-2011

Still needs to be looked into

lolpiker

01-15-2011

you login digite winner 10.000 RP. i no.

bowjester

04-21-2011

does it really work???????

ugkhekgjsrhgdfhs

07-22-2011

lol no its a hack for lol lol cant be hacked

AcidBarr

07-22-2011

if your trying to get free rp plz do download this, as its what you deserve for trying to cheat

Ulfang69

07-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderfang View Post
Hello everyone.

I hope someone at riot takes a look at this post. It's a possible hack someone claims to have created that allows someone who uses it to add 1000 RP / IP whenever they want to their account. I have not downloaded or tested it yet myself because it doesn't look very legit, but I figured you guys might want to look into it.

There is currently a youtube video explaining it (poorly, apparantly this guy is german) here: link removed

The video description says the hack can be downloaded here: link removed

I strong suggest any users that read this post do not click on the above link, as it could be a scam and contain spy/malware or something.

Thanks.
I dunno which is funnier, somone actually trying to say theres a hack for this game(not refering to the OP in this) that gives free RP, OR the fact the OP happened to be looking for hacks to even bring this up