Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Menaces 2 the League - Warding

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chief7

03-06-2013

[QUOTE] E) Wriggles - Places a ward just like the Vision Ward, but also has Attack Damage, Lifesteal, and Armor. Junglers most often use this and have it, on the rare occasion top lane might have it.

Actually, it only places a Sight Ward.

Mabagsik

03-06-2013

Bump

Save a Teemo, buy a ward!

Haha, all joking aside, Yeah vision on the enemy team is key to winning games.

TheShara

03-06-2013

Quote:
Crs Kcrash:

Mid - Same as top
ADC - Should usually try to at least have one ward, yes support buys them. But your also making all the gold. Purchasing a few wards in the game is not going to kill you, not doing it can. Just be wary where you place it.

+1 to that!

VoiceOfUnreason

03-06-2013

Quote:
racky54:
Before this I wasn't always sure if I should buy wards, since nobody really does at level 11 summoner Blind Pick matches :/ Now, I know to buy wards to be ahead of my other team! Also, are Vision Wards worth the extra 50 gold or should I just stick with Sight Wards?

The tab key brings up an in game champion scoreboard, which will show (among other things) the most recent inventory of the enemy champs.

Until you start seeing sight wards in the enemy inventory, don't worry about pinks.

Low to mid elo, pinks are primarily bought with a purpose. Kill enemy vision of Dragon. Kill enemy vision of Baron, kill enemy vision of important gank routes.

Kcrash 0P

03-08-2013

bmp

Ekheo

03-08-2013

Now all we need is a map with the proper places to ward from each side. Maybe then people will stop complaining and learn how to do their job. Mini map awareness is a huge problem.

Kcrash 0P

03-09-2013

bmp

Kcrash 0P

03-10-2013

check it out

Kcrash 0P

03-11-2013

upvote plz

totalwar235

03-11-2013

http://fav.me/d5xqm5j (http://fav.me/d5xqm5j)

this is color coded priority on where to place wards from my own knowledge