LF support/jungle/mid 1600+ 5's team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Depressed Taco

02-08-2013

We are looking for a support and a jungle/mid/ for our 5's team. It would help if you know how to play 2 roles. There are currently 3 main people, we have "subs" so to speak. But we would like to play with the same 5 every time, therefore we are looking for 2 more players. 2 of us have been past 1700 this season and the other past 1600. So we are looking for around 1550-1600+ players to play with to hopefully get gold and plat later on in the season for arranged 5's.
We will more than likely be playing tomorrow, and we use Teamspeak 3 for communication. Just add me in-game or post on here with your current/top elo and what role(s) you play. We could also possibly squeeze in an AD carry because our AD currently does play support as well.
IGN: Depressed Taco

CatsCanFly

02-08-2013

Added.

Pancakes N Bacon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

I am currently in gold IV in promotion for III
My best roles are jungle and support, but I am at work at the moment I will be back at 8pm central

Samiamqt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

im currently in silver 2 but last season i hit gold. i main Support, though I can ADC as well and i'm learning mid when i play normals (reallyhaving a lot of fun with brand). im always looking for feedback and ways to improve

Depressed Taco

02-09-2013

Bump

EXB DJdoWORK

02-09-2013

bump. <3 you taco.

NEGanimation

02-09-2013

i'm silver 2.

TRY ME OUT THO COACH!

i play all roles ;(

Snooko

02-09-2013

I am currently the 5th out of 7 top player on the iceland server. I am one of the best players in the world and have had korean training. If you give me a chance i will be a STARTER. I WILL NOT FAIL YOU IN THE FIELDS OF JUSTICE. ADD ME AND I WILL NOT FAIL YOU

Clef

02-09-2013

Willing to support if team plays reg

Physicianz

02-09-2013

Why are you a sad taco?