Bruisers so op

12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PermaFriedRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-25-2013

what dont people get about picking ap/ad bruisers in TT i get into game and before i can even consider a champ 2 people lock in 2 squishy champs with no hard cc like khazix and kat instead of someone like xin and elise where you can go and pick any 3rd ap or ad bruiser to ad to the team and you win in 15 mins :l

just confused as to why people are such goofs they wanna do good but dont even know how to play the maps meta which riot even said was specifically for ad bruisers AHAHAHAHA


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HoS Que

Senior Member

02-25-2013

If you want people to be more serious about their picks you should put a team together and play ranked 3s. Otherwise it's a normal so have fun with it. Most people don't care about meta in norms. It's for fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DraegonSpawn

Senior Member

02-25-2013

I play AP Nidalee on TT all the time and kick butt. The meta doesn't matter at all my friend. Kha Zix if played right would eat Elise, again and again. And Annie can destroy Xin as well. It is a map that is tailored towards bruisers, but play style makes a champion work. The Annie build needed to kill xin is not the 700 AP build but a AP/Tank hybrid...adapt and have fun.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WhtePuma

Senior Member

02-25-2013

anyone can be good in 3v3, its a random normal game. If you dont feed bruisers they arnt op. All you need is map awareness and playing safe and they are easily countered.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreaMSs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-26-2013

I get more mad when my teamates pick champs like Singed/Amumu and I look and they have 0 bonus def/mr from runes/mysteries.

If you do not have Armour seals you shouldn't be allowed to play the game in fact you should have your balls removed in the off chance you might reproduce and your stupid kid will continue the cycle of stupidity.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nakawaka

Senior Member

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustCallMeBean View Post
I get more mad when my teamates pick champs like Singed/Amumu and I look and they have 0 bonus def/mr from runes/mysteries.

If you do not have Armour seals you shouldn't be allowed to play the game in fact you should have your balls removed in the off chance you might reproduce and your stupid kid will continue the cycle of stupidity.
...Do you even have any idea how much time and investment it takes to get runes? It's like saying, "I never tried games like League before, so I should never play it because I have no skill yet".

Don't be a spoiled brat. This is normals where people practice skills. You're telling people to mindlessly farm runes on their "best characters" and forego practicing the characters that actually interest them and you're likely the type who will yell at the top of your lungs when people aren't carrying you because they don't have practice.

Because what practice? They were off farming runes instead.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xMatttard

Member

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoS Que View Post
... you should put a team together and play ranked 3s. ...
There is ranked for TT? I can't find the option. I thought they got rid of it for now


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaveTheMaids

Senior Member

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoS Que View Post
If you want people to be more serious about their picks you should put a team together and play ranked 3s. Otherwise it's a normal so have fun with it. Most people don't care about meta in norms. It's for fun.
I would agree with you if I didn't see people rage so much in game.

Half the time I'll see someone instalock and then demand that the others pick something to accommodate them. Then there's the people that spend half the game raging at their team over something trivial at the start of the game, or trolling and/or going afk. Foisting blame instead of just stepping up their own game. They can really make this game frustrating.

Some people take normals too friggin serious.
I don't play ranked, but I can't imagine it would be much better unless playing with friends. The only difference is they ban champions that I probably want to play.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PermaFriedRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraegonSpawn View Post
I play AP Nidalee on TT all the time and kick butt. The meta doesn't matter at all my friend. Kha Zix if played right would eat Elise, again and again. And Annie can destroy Xin as well. It is a map that is tailored towards bruisers, but play style makes a champion work. The Annie build needed to kill xin is not the 700 AP build but a AP/Tank hybrid...adapt and have fun.

sry bro you have a good point until you realise that annie is a xin counter and khazix is a elise counter sry again not trying to rip on you here its a very good point but your dodging around the fact that im talking about the meta of 3 bruisers together not 1 vs 1 any squishy is designed to have the powers and capability to burst down a bruiser especially annie to xin and khazix for elise,


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PermaFriedRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaveTheMaids View Post
I would agree with you if I didn't see people rage so much in game.

Half the time I'll see someone instalock and then demand that the others pick something to accommodate them. Then there's the people that spend half the game raging at their team over something trivial at the start of the game, or trolling and/or going afk. Foisting blame instead of just stepping up their own game. They can really make this game frustrating.

Some people take normals too friggin serious.
I don't play ranked, but I can't imagine it would be much better unless playing with friends. The only difference is they ban champions that I probably want to play.

i like to play ranked until i have a summoners rift ranked queue with 4 trolls in it because they all wanted adc or mid.... sry but i didnt make this thread for people ot tell me this i know the logic of going and playing ranked queues


12