This is a "normal" game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

im lunar magic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

I can't play normals without getting 12 year old glue sniffing losers like these on the other team:

TrollChildXY: so
TrollChildXY: does your anus hurt zil?
Renji121: so
TrollChildXY: ;3
Itz GUCCI: wtf happen?
Renji121: zilian the only good player on the team
TrollChildXY: kassadin happened
Karunashi: they had bad team comp
TrollChildXY: yeah.
TrollChildXY: poor guy
Renji121: and still sucked
Kuro Zetsubou: ok ******s
Karunashi: they would've lost 20 mins if they didn't get early advantage from jungle
TrollChildXY: they had 2 kills early
TrollChildXY: that **** clenches most games lol
Renji121: yeah umm mr i need baby sit top
Renji121: shut your ass
TrollChildXY: XD
Karunashi: w/e, I ignored half their team
Kuro Zetsubou: what are you people ****ing retarded?
TrollChildXY: i just saw bot was squishy
TrollChildXY: and ate them alive at lvl 5
Karunashi: Got served bro
TrollChildXY: 6*
Kuro Zetsubou: this is god**** normals
TrollChildXY: so?
Kuro Zetsubou: try harder please
Karunashi: God **** wins
TrollChildXY: cause you made us mad
Renji121: ok invading try hard team
TrollChildXY: LOL
TrollChildXY: those wins
Karunashi: Win is wins
TrollChildXY: are so tasty
Renji121: telling us to not try hard
Kuro Zetsubou: you ******s make this game ****
Renji121: seems legit
Karunashi: go play co-op if you gonna cry with that kind of excuse
Renji121: no
Kuro Zetsubou: please get banned within the hour

Honestly, why do losers like this feel the need to try so hard in normals? And then talk **** because my team didn't try extremely hard? Yeah we did invade them, but guess what???? Our jungler was Caitlyn and I was top lane Draven because we're trying to have FUN. We had a bad team comp? Who cares? We're playing normals here. I don't want to be 100% meta here like these kids. I didn't think normals was IPL Faceoff Part 2. Every time I play normals it seems like I've been magically teleported to the Season 2 European Regionals. Why? I don't know. I don't feel like trying extremely hard in a normal game just to get a win. I always thought normals was the place for casual games, not training for the next tournament. Or am I wrong and playing casual actually doesn't exist within this game?

Riot honestly needs to heavily increase the incentives for people to play ranked so that losers like these will go play where they belong. Because let's face facts here: the idea of gaining elo isn't good enough. Here is my idea: I think the IP rewarded from playing any ranked game, win or lose, should be doubled, tripled, or even quadrupled. This would provide at least SOME incentive for people like this to try somewhere else.

I don't even know why I'm posting this here. Knowing that I get these kind of losers in every single game I play, I should already expect the exact same kind of kids will be here on these forums ready to talk **** to anyone who wants to play casual. I'll post this expecting full well that not a single person will agree with me here. I've actually seen a few threads on the same matter as this one, but the OP was heavily downvoted every time. To be expected. Kids like these can't see a point of view other than their own.

And I don't care if I called out people on the forums. Boo hoo. It shouldn't really be taken like that anyway. You should see the postgame chat I posted there as more of an example of 800 or so games with kids like these I've had to endure, not as a callout.

Cancer would be cured within the hour if doctors tried as hard as these people.

tl;dr: No. Read it, kiddo.

PlayWithMe69

08-20-2012

TL;DR

Play Draft/Pre-mades.

PlayWithMe69

08-20-2012

Not that long;did read. Leave the forums please.

im lunar magic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2012

Thanks for proving my point even more. Great job. Means a lot.

LogicalTautology

08-20-2012

I both agree and disagree with the OP.
I think whenever you play ANY team game with people you don't know, you owe it to them to try your hardest to win.
To be fair to the OP, though, attitude like "It's only a Normal, chill" enrages me, so guess what? I just play ranked. Problem solved. I can have my competitive games, and the OP can mess around with Jungle Caitlyn.

Candentis

08-20-2012

It's hard to read that font color; accept the code man.

Dorsia

08-20-2012

i get the whole "it's a normal, no need to break my back"

here's the problem, you're going into a game with 3 other people who may not ever play ranked. i play normals for fun, ranked to win. some people don't have fun unless they win. so you're essentially going into a game and giving 3 strangers at least 20 minutes of grief.

i've played troll games in normals, but before i ever do, i ask the other 4 players permissions before doing so. and if you ask kindly and in a nice way, often times you'll get everyone's consent.

tl;dr respect other people's time in SR, go custom game with your tactics

SilkyRain1998

08-20-2012

play the game to have fun if we win good if we lose fine

Phale

02-25-2013

Lol

Dorodan

02-25-2013

Personally I keep whacky tactics to AI games to avoid fallout like that, but, like the fine gentleman/lady said above, respecting other's time in multiplayer games is important in a MOBA type game. Sheer nerdrage is still uncalled for, but in a game as competitive as LoL you have to expect people to get a little wrankled for using tactics that be described as unorthodox at best.