4v5's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

īPar

02-25-2013

Just had my 7th game of 4v5's in a row. 3 of them were against my team and the other 4 were against me in ranked. its rather boring. anyone else seeming to have this problem?
Like im still winning more, but it doesnt seem fair or enjoyable. :/

Pawrdone

02-25-2013

Yeah I've been noticing alot of 4v5's recently too. Although im always the 4 and my enemy is always the 5... We were winning the game, 30/22, and our riven went afk. We ended up finishing 43/35, (us the 43), but we simply couldnt shake the presence of not having a 5th member. we would have to all in, take 2 down, heal, push, repeat.
And the worst part, is when the enemy team is an ass about it.

They were all "**** you guys! You sucked so bad! We lost from a disadvantage! Don't blame it on a 4v5, you guys are just terrible."

I don't really mind the 4v5's, I think they help build character and skill... You always need practice from a down. But when people are *******s about it... Talk about being un-enjoyable.
Truth be told, I think the only thing you can do about it is to be nice. If the person reconnects, then dont focus them for some quick feed, just let them catch up. I was accually playing ADC the other day, was winning my lane 2/0 even though it was 2v1, and when my support reconnected, they just tower dived him and ran. Every time. Needless to say, people like that should be banned. AFKers can't always help it, but bad morals & abuse like that? That's the kind of stuff that ruins this game.

Crustededge

02-25-2013

4v5s are very winnable games due to the fact that if you play it right all 4 of you will outlevel they team and quickly. You need to take advantage of the extra money and levels before everyone reaches 18 because at that point the play field has evened back out and the 4v5 becomes much more prevelent.

Pawrdone

02-25-2013

That's a good idea, in theory crustededge. However, it only works if you happen to have your support DC. Most supports can't jungle, and putting a support in mid/top/bot lane solo means that your original mid/top/bot lane would be under farmed as to what they are used to. It also means you won't receive any ganks, and therefore there is no push pressure. And the 2v1 bot will be under farmed, even with a level advantage. If you don't 2v1 bot, then you've now got no room for anyone to take the jungle, and therefore you are playing a normal game with no 5th person. Theoretically, mid could take wraiths. And if top let the tower die, they could frequent wolves. Even then, it is unlikely a 4v5 would get ahead.