Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Dear people who take 30 minutes to load up a random game

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Checkerama

Junior Member

02-25-2013

Uninstall. That's 1 damn game.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LogicalTautology

Senior Member

02-25-2013

Dear people who use exaggerations and hyperbole to make a point,
Stop it. You have never seen someone even take 10 minutes to load a game, let alone 30.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Checkerama

Junior Member

02-25-2013

I'm sitting here waiting for a Cho'gath to load. It's been 35 minutes. So yeah, shut up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spald

Senior Member

02-25-2013

Quote:
Checkerama:
I'm sitting here waiting for a Cho'gath to load. It's been 35 minutes. So yeah, shut up.

My guess is your client crashed. That game's probably been over for 15 minutes since your team surrendered at 20 minutes being 4v5.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Checkerama

Junior Member

02-25-2013

Quote:
Spald01:
My guess is your client crashed. That game's probably been over for 15 minutes since your team surrendered at 20 minutes being 4v5.


I actually checked that already, but I opened task manager and it's not crashed. Still running. He's stuck on 26%.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spald

Senior Member

02-25-2013

I'd still Alt+f4 and reopen the client if it's really been over 10 minutes. If there was a glitch, you'll be asked to join the game (or see the game ended). If there wasn't, you should easily be able to redownload the map before he does.

From my experience, if you load too slowly the game just kicks you out and starts 4v5.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Checkerama

Junior Member

02-25-2013

Quote:
Spald01:
I'd still Alt+f4 and reopen the client if it's really been over 10 minutes. If there was a glitch, you'll be asked to join the game (or see the game ended). If there wasn't, you should easily be able to redownload the map before he does.

From my experience, if you load too slowly the game just kicks you out and starts 4v5.


Yeah, same, but for some reason others have had the same experience, so I figured that it wasn't just my game client.

I'll probably try the full restart next time i wait over 10 minutes


1