Champions you hate on your team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wyndrydyr

02-19-2013

I don't know about you, but there are just some champions that I see that I immediately /facepalm at the pick. Not talking counters, I mean...just...why would you even OWN that champion.

I have a list of champions that I hate. Not to play against - though in some cases that applies - but because they just seem to attract players who absolutely DO NOT understand what they're doing.

Champions like...

Teemo
Yi
Tryndamere
Fiora
Fizz
Sion

Or deliberate trollpicks like Karma. Or even worse...the hipsters who only play Karma because no one else does and spend all game talking about how 'secretly OP' she is.

Any that I'm forgetting?

Romantic Metro

02-19-2013

Akali and Katarina whom I have both lol. I like them, but the player sometimes think they are the ****.

Wyndrydyr

02-19-2013

Yeah, but at least Akali and Kat are actually capable of performing in teamfights. They might be idiots, but Teemo especially couldn't contribute to a teamfight if he was GOOD.

DrAliciaDestiny

02-19-2013

olaf/syndra/nunu/rengar/trundle/leblanc/poppy/vayne/udyr/heimerdinger usually all the champs that have a low win % are the ones I hate to have on my team, the odds are you are lost before you even start the game... riot really needs to be better at balancing

uthaiwit

02-20-2013

master yi
dr.mundo
teemo
garen
talon
shen

workthecorners

02-20-2013

I cant believe you have fizz on your list i love having fizz on my team....someone else put shen....a good shen is AMAZING and turns games syndra nunu lb trundle are all fine too....its not the champ its the players

only 2 make me facepalm and its teemo(unless hes countering top) and Master Yi

i used to main gp and now i facepalm when i see him cus as much as i love his kit hes just not usefull if he dosnt get ahead

urgot
heimerdinger

I main jungle and when the enemy jungle takes rammus i cheer cus i know i can counter jungle the #$@% out of him

udyr

i dont like yorick because, yes he shuts down his opponent, but he falls off so hard i have yet to see a yorick carry a game

yorick has won a game before because he shuts down his top so well that our team is basically 4v5 but besides that yuck

CykAngel

02-20-2013

Personally I dislike champs that are prone to ks. I'm looking at you Dar, Kat, Kass. The worst offender has to be TF, who is cheeky enough to blow his ult and ks at enemy 100< health.

I also dislike seeing champs that are in their free week on a mon/tues night, bc you just KNOW there's an increases likelyhood you'll see something like "first time Talon lol, here goes nothing"

That, and Yorrick. I hate Yorrick on my team. Needles to the foreskin, but not a yorrick on my team

Worst Iee sin

02-20-2013

most of the posts about champions are just plain ignorant...

shen/fizz/udyr wat? those are personally among my favorite champions, and when i play them... i carry hard in my role

for ANY champion, it all depends on player skill; some are harder than others, so there's not a "decent" version of the champ, the person playing them is either good or bad

i personally hate seeing yi and teemo, not because they are bad, but because they are annoying

even teemo/yi/karma/etc can be played well, so don't flame someone playing them before u see their actual skill with them

LesPlastic

02-20-2013

A good Teemo is hilarious, but 99% of the time a teemo on my team has no clue what is even going on. Besides that, Karma, Udyr, unskinned Sivir, a laning amumu, and Nasus.

PloxBox

02-20-2013

Truly, the only champ I hate seeing on my team is Teemo. Dirty little rat...

Everyone else is fine. Also, Karma is good with the right team comp. Team consists of champs that dive in? Karma can help that. Need to chase that pesky ADC? Karma can help the whole team if placed right. Just got through with a fight that your side won, but everyone is low health? Karma can help that. These Karma haters...