zzzz teemo counterd by ONE item

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OoENGoO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

Nice.. Riot... you make an item called Lightbringer and the only reason was to counter Teemo shrooms.. sad.. nerf teemo into the ground and now this item.. whats next removing teemo period? Although hes never played in any pro games you nerf him.. LOL

/logic

ZestyWonderbeast

02-24-2013

What about Hextech Sweeper and Oracle's Extract?

KawaiiObiyoSama

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by OoENGoO View Post
Nice.. Riot... you make an item called Lightbringer and the only reason was to counter Teemo shrooms.. sad.. nerf teemo into the ground and now this item.. whats next removing teemo period? Although hes never played in any pro games you nerf him.. LOL

/logic
cuz delete teemo

Dark e maste

02-25-2013

And yet none of my teammates tend to build it thus forcing an AP assassin to build a Hextech Sweeper. Only for them to wander into shrooms without me or still getting hit by shrooms near me that were visible.

Regnarito

02-25-2013

even with that item, you can also pick teemo, my team plays with him a lot, if you know how to place the shrooms, they will fall in to them, and still AP teemo does a lot of dmg, the shrooms are only one skill, you should try the other skills too...

PermaFriedRice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

the light bringer, hextech sweeper and oracles are all basic items that make it so you can see the shroom but personally i think riot should make it so if you use the active on the light bringer the passive will turn off until the active is off cool down because theres really only 1 bush on each side that team spams shrooms in and if they can use the lightbringer to see into that 1 bush between the hp boost and your teams alter than just leave the lobby teemo your going to get rolled.

ontop of nerfing teemo to do significantly less dmg than before and make it so he can only be build 1 way usefull and than make more items specifically to counter his skills its kinda weird cause no one did this for darius yet made a item with a 900 true damage sheild for darius ultis.....or made and item that stops his passive from killing you on the run.

HoS Que

02-25-2013

It's also for eve, kha zix, vayne, and anyone else that can stealth to get away. Everyone has a counter and there are a bunch of items built to counter diff types of champs and builds. Teemo with the right comp around him can be extremly useful and sucessful especially in ranked you can ban teemo counters to help you even more as far as champs go. Maybe you should read some more forums about teemo comps and builds and if you cant keep shrooms on the map you can still kite using them sucessfully if you're a good player. EVERY champ has a weakness and has balance, be it items, or counter picks. Not just teemo.

gnmish

02-26-2013

Anyone else read OP this way:

I don't like light bringer, it means I cannot spam 1-trick pony AP-shroom Teemo anymore. I win a lot with this, but because its a cheap noob strat noone plays it on high level. I am using this as justification on why shroom Teemo should be left in so I can beat noobs. Waaaaaaaaaaaah!

SaintHax

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnmish View Post
Teemo should be left in so I can beat noobs. Waaaaaaaaaaaah!
gnmish, why would you care if Teemo was great at beating noobs? I think thats what the OP was complaining about: that Teemo was only OP vs. noobs, and now there's yet another item that nerfs his ultimate hard.

What if they put in an item that would shield you from an attack and let you still move like Sivir's spell shield when you activate it (so it couldn't be picked off by a lesser spell like B. Veil is)? That would nerf Ashe, Karthus etc ultimate-- would we be happy with that?

gnmish

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintHax View Post
gnmish, why would you care if Teemo was great at beating noobs? I think thats what the OP was complaining about: that Teemo was only OP vs. noobs, and now there's yet another item that nerfs his ultimate hard.

What if they put in an item that would shield you from an attack and let you still move like Sivir's spell shield when you activate it (so it couldn't be picked off by a lesser spell like B. Veil is)? That would nerf Ashe, Karthus etc ultimate-- would we be happy with that?
Why would I care?

* Because its unfair to new players to have to contend with a cheap strat like this.
* Because people will look at 3s and say - pfft all you do is spam Teemo, this map is broken
* Because it encourages an un-fun style of play for everyone and makes games very passive and dull.
* Because Teemo has more than just 1 ability
* Because you can still use the shrooms intelligently to good effect, you just have to actually try now.