League of legends hacks/scripts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

behindyoufool1

10-29-2010

Riot i have seen several people hacking lately. A kat went from mid down to bot in less than 5 seconds with no teleport or ghost. She was running exhaust and ignite. The game after that, the garen on the other team, who had no damage items AT ALL, had over 200 AD. no damage items. Theres something wrong with this, a garen with no damage items should not be able to do that much damage. A katarina with no boots, no ghost, no teleport, should not be that fast. Riot you need to set up something to stop scripts and hacks from interfering with the game.

Cheez Bix

10-29-2010

Unfortunately, your post does not contain evidence sufficient to support your proclamations. Until necessary evidence is provided, I must nonetheless interpret your contribution as a trolling attempt.

j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT

10-29-2010

i went up against a team that had a map hack...

we tried killing baron, but they knew we were there and aced us for the win....

stupid hacks

geegeez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2010

hummm...fail more pl0x

Baron Nashor

10-29-2010

Once I was sitting in the brush in the river at bot. Somehow I warped through the wall and appeared right next to Sona, who I was going to kill. It saved me the trouble of having them possibly escape while I went all the way around.

Clearly Sona hacked me to make me feel good about myself.

Whowhatwhere

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by owninoobs View Post
i went up against a team that had a map hack...

we tried killing baron, but they knew we were there and aced us for the win....

stupid hacks
riot should ban those hackers

TheShortestPath

10-29-2010

I know it's POSSIBLE to do something like that, but I have no idea to what extent it could affect the game the way you're describing. Perhaps you missed something like runes or buffs their teammates were giving them? Or maybe, in Kat's case, it was that weird glitch people are sometimes seeing with Ryze where the minimap isn't updating properly.

j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureShadow View Post
I know it's POSSIBLE to do something like that, but I have no idea to what extent it could affect the game the way you're describing. Perhaps you missed something like runes or buffs their teammates were giving them? Or maybe, in Kat's case, it was that weird glitch people are sometimes seeing with Ryze where the minimap isn't updating properly.
no its hax u have to trust me

timbalatHobnaker

10-29-2010

I played against a team earlier today that had a Sona with Clairvoyance and an Ashe with Hawkshot (dur) that would -ALWAYS- smack you right in the face with them, at the most random spots on the map. Never saw any of them place a ward anywhere on the map, or even have them in their inventories (had most of the common spots warded for most of the game).

Doubt they were hacking, 99.99999% chance they managed to sneak wards around the map, but it was still annoying and kind of creepy. Couldn't get anywhere near either of them for the entire game, they wouldn't just get close with Hawkshot/Clairvoyance, they would literally land it INSIDE of your hero. Impressive, to say the least.

j2QJjm9Q07WRRBRT

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by timbalatHobnaker View Post
I played against a team earlier today that had a Sona with Clairvoyance and an Ashe with Hawkshot (dur) that would -ALWAYS- smack you right in the face with them, at the most random spots on the map. Never saw any of them place a ward anywhere on the map, or even have them in their inventories (had most of the common spots warded for most of the game).

Doubt they were hacking, 99.99999% chance they managed to sneak wards around the map, but it was still annoying and kind of creepy. Couldn't get anywhere near either of them for the entire game, they wouldn't just get close with Hawkshot/Clairvoyance, they would literally land it INSIDE of your hero. Impressive, to say the least.
banhackers4life