Fizz, Irelia, or Talon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sowing My Seed

02-24-2013

Soon I'll be wanting to buy a new champion. I'm trying to decide which of the 3 I want to get. I'm an aggressive player that knows a decent amount about most champions weaknesses and strengths. For this past week I've been playing as Talon a lot and doing AMAZING, but I had a friend that used Fizz in a lot of our matches and we'd dominate side by side in team fights. Seeing how good Fizz is I thought I'd give him consideration. I was thinking Irelia also because I know she's a great champion with great DPS and not super squishy. Now Talon is because well, I've been a boss with him and know how to use him to his full potential. Keep in mind I haven't used Fizz or Irelia yet, but being one who learns quickly I wouldn't have trouble just buying them and using them and be worried. WHO SHOULD I GET!?

just2jiG

02-24-2013

3 completely different champs...

but irelia is perfect buy her

WyattTWalker

02-24-2013

Irelia is probably the best buy, but Fizz is probably the most fun out of the 3, imo. Especially if you get any early-game kills.

SummonersRiftPlz

02-24-2013

Fizz is the Funniest.
I mean...
a Dodge-All and Positioning with Aoe stomp as just an E...
and a huge shark that literally makes enemy champion (only yordles) dissapear Ult.
What's better than that?!
oh yea. no unit collision.

JesusOnWheels33

Recruiter

02-24-2013

ok if u want a challenge go with irelia.
want fun go with fizz.
want someone boring? go with talon (No offense to Talon players)

nxKythas

02-24-2013

^^ challenge? irelia?

whaaaat

okay but really tho.
irelia can come back from any depression or roughness she has in lane, and no matter how tanky you are, you'll still do decent damage.

talon's pretty good against conventional mages, such as ahri/cassiopeia

Mister Simple

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2013

All dangerous in the right hands. I can't vouch for Irelia since I have no idea how to play her but I know Fizz is real dangerous.

--- And I'm a Talon player. *Hurt.

gabrenth

02-24-2013

irelia is all about timing. if you get fed in lane your unstoppable but like all assassins, you are very item dependent.

Fizz is fun and hard to mess up.

Im a really bad Talon so I won't comment on him.

omegam0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Irelia is the honey badger, she dont give a ****. Play her for that reason alone.
Fizz is a great champ to annoy and dominate with, play him for that.
Talon is a great burst champion who is just a good counter to most ap. play him for that.

iamblamb

02-25-2013

fizz,.. one of the best dodges in the game. Is enemy ulting? That's fine, just hop onto your trident. Enemy ADC got you focused? That's k, just trident over that jungle wall. Little red line over your head, karthus ult? Ner prerblerhm, pitchferkin terhm!!! Mah Favrit!!!