How to counter Draven?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ericxz

02-24-2013

Hello guys! To you draven mainers and experienced players how do i counter Draven. Usually when i play against a draven i have alot of trouble. And i usually play ezreal btw. Draven Q damage is so high that i cant trade with him. And when the jungler ganks draven just kills the jungler . I know that armor counters draven but i want to know what to do to counter draven. How do i counter draven in laning and teamfights? In teamfights he does so much damage same in laning. So can you please tell me how to counter draven as ezreal? Please reply usefull information.

GiottoXIII

02-24-2013

As ezreal ur best idea is to kite him.. other than his MS/AS steroid that he gets by activating W he has no real escape mechanics... on another note be sure to poke him when and only when u can afford to (that means not giving up cs/ too much health) otherwise i'd ignore his presence and not force trading with him... or if ur willing to play other ADC's i'd suggest someone like caitlyn who can outrange him pairing up with a taric support is also a good idea disabiling his ability to catch an axe hurts how much damage he can do to u if u try to duel

Echo5kw

02-24-2013

Tristana at 6 just jumps on him, hits e, lands and ults and finishes off with a few shots. But really, Draven is there TO duel all adc's early. So dont trade. Stay behind minions, and farm. Let your support do the poking. Most people who play Draven do so to get a boat load of kills. Deny that and his ability to farm is usually minimal.

X74

02-24-2013

You don't counter Draven.

This is the League of Draven after all.

Kadajko

02-24-2013

Jayce can "trade" with Draven, his Shockblast deals more damage than Draven's Q and he has more hammer nukes.

BoresRaptor

02-24-2013

Draven counter Draven

Tsabo

02-24-2013

You don't

FurryTales

02-24-2013

Caitlyn does fairly well against Draven. But no ADC should trade with draven in the early stages. Ashe kits well against draven but you need skill.

LEAT625

02-25-2013

Exhaust counters Draven

AfricanCoalMiner

02-25-2013

Thornmail counters pretty much every adc