Should rengar get a buff?

Yes 111 91.74%
No 10 8.26%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Rengar Buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GiottoXIII

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nola View Post
When Rengar was op, his problem was his ult and his heal (W i think?).
Riot nerfed his stats to the ground, and THEN nerfed what had to be nerfed (skills).
Thing is, nowadays, the problem with Rengar's kit is fixed, but his low stats remain unchanged. Rengar deserves a buff.
he needs the hp regen that riot took away from him and a bit of a health buff everything else can largely be ignored though his damage isn piss poor its just he usualy doesn survive long enough to get off 2 full combos or even 1 1/2

Hadric Italia

02-28-2013

Rengar deserves a buff.

PacoSDF

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2013

Rengar still does good damage. A double savagery can destroy a carry but the only thing I hate from him is that 3 seconds cast delay to his ult. If they reduce cast delay to 2 seconds from 3 will be a good buff.

kuuyku

02-28-2013

Just played Rengar to test him out and he is really weak.

Troy242621

02-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoSDF View Post
Rengar still does good damage. A double savagery can destroy a carry but the only thing I hate from him is that 3 seconds cast delay to his ult. If they reduce cast delay to 2 seconds from 3 will be a good buff.
I mean, if you can get two combos off I'd love to see it. Only time I land double savagery is if my first savagery gave me my fifth point of Ferocity. For me anyways, I always either blow up or get blown up shortly after my combo is used. His sustain is just laughably poor. He NEEDS to be buffed in such a way that his jungle benefits without overpowering his laning, in my opinion.

Salvere000

03-05-2013

Rengar really need a buff. He almost cant lane with other champions anymore. It is reasonable that Riot game nerfed his heal and his ult because it is way too OP, but reducing his W initial damage by 50 doesnt make any sense. Comparing with elise has her Q initial damage with 180+8% and only with 6 sec CD, but Rengar's W only has 170 initial damage and with 11 sec of CD. I think Riot need to at lease buff Rengar's W initial damage back or maybe people will play Rengar as support.

KoinDuo

04-18-2013

-Savagery (Cooldown:2 seconds)
ACTIVE: Rengar's next basic attack deals bonus physical damage and apply a mark on his target for 6 seconds which increases the damage Rengar does to them by 5%/10%/15%/20%/25%, he then gains 30% / 35% / 40% / 45% / 50% attack speed.
TOTAL PHYSICAL DAMAGE: 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 (+ 50% Total AD)
-Empowered Savagery
No change from the current Empowered Savagery
Battle Roar(Cooldown:10/9/8/7/6 seconds)
-ACTIVE: Rengar lets out a battle roar, dealing physical damage(scales to 70% of total AD) to nearby enemies. If an enemy is hit by Battle Roar, Rengar also gains bonus armor and magic resist for 4 seconds (BONUS ARMOR & MAGIC RESISTANCE: 10 / 20 / 30 / 40/ 50) Additionally, for each enemy hit, Rengar heals himself for (5/10/15/20/25) hp per enemy hit
-Empowered Battle Roar
-ACTIVE: Rengar also fears any marked enemy within the radius, consuming the mark.
-Bola Strike
-Same as current Bola Strike, but if Bola Strike is used on a marked enemy, the next attack Rengar makes against the same target deals 5/10/15/20/25% more damage
-Empowered Bola Strike
-Roots the target for 1 second
Thrill of the Hunt
-Passive: If enemies are nearby and Rengar does not take damage for 15 seconds, he becomes invisible. This stealth is broken only when there are no more enemies in range, or if he attacks. While invisible, he gains 5%/10%/15% increased movement speed
-Active: Rengar doubles his movement speed bonus for 5 seconds, and instantly stealths himself. He then gains vision of everyone within a radius. However when used, Rengar loses his passive, until Thrill of the Hunt comes off cooldown.

thepieman13

04-25-2013

i was thinking of buying rengar because he is definitely my play stile but with all the people saying he sucks and his low damage out put and having virtually no health regeneration makes me think i cant buy him because he is not viable.

TheHawtPotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-25-2013

wow i got so much information from that post

duskfrost

04-26-2013

Basically what rengar is at the moment.... jump on the adc, kill it 3 shots, and die. I feel they should reduce some of his cooldowns, and make him do more then kamikaze into a fight, and die