Should rengar get a buff?

Yes 111 91.74%
No 10 8.26%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Rengar Buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tupac12

02-24-2013

Rengar needs a buff desperately. He is way too under-powered now. Please fix this champ asap.

GiottoXIII

02-24-2013

Great u've just stated ur opinion now how about u do us a favor and not clutter the forum with posts that have no stats, aformentioned/proposed changes, or has not quality or depth to the actual thread

Oz SammyD X

02-24-2013

I do agree that Rengar needs a buff, but I also agree with GiottoXIII, if your going to do a thread about a champion needing a buff you need to go into a lot of detail as to why he needs a buff.

Me personally I think his early game is way to weak, his HP regen is a joke, Armor and MR is pretty horrible as well, in terms of damage I think it's just his Q that's the problem, really does need an increase in damage, lastly his ultimate, 3 second delay is for what reason? Completely unnecesary there should be no delay at all, it's an ultimate for **** sake!!

MasterMojo21

02-24-2013

you have got to be kidding me. they just buffed him to the point of ridiculousness. his full fury q improves his AS by 100%. build damage and pop a q there are very few champs that can sustain that. play the champ and learn the meta for a champ before you whine

GiottoXIII

02-24-2013

im just gonna flat out call u an idiot mojo... anyone with Randuins Omen and then a team with a combination of frozen heart + randuin's omen is going to immediately sap away 20% of that aformentioned AS which lasts for how many second? and then lets factor in teh fact that the poor kitty has to survive long enough to get off another Q/Q combo to do any real damage and in the case the large majority of hte time he will have melted by then.. I don't know what rengars u've been playing but the kitty has been severely neutered since his glory days of usage and while he doesn't need to return to his glory days he certainly needs to be lifted up from where he currently sits which is barely above trash tier

Penta Chainzz

02-24-2013

I agree rengar needs more nuke.

Pesto

02-24-2013

I'm a Rengar player, and although I end up getting facerolled by others, I know that Rengar does not need a buff. That said, I believe Rengar needs something small to let him withstand some champions. (Ex: Darius) It's true that Rengar is a big puzzle in the early game, and you need to solve it and survive until you hit his most anticipated late game.

Just my opinion.

Aksi

02-24-2013

Rengar needing a buff? How so?

He does his job well, a jungle tanky burst champion. What? You want him to have 15000 damage on his W? He's fine where he is.

GiottoXIII

02-24-2013

his role is currently limited to the jungle and the fact that despite this he doesn't do it well having champions that easily out dps and sustain him in the jungle doesn't help him one bit if he's gonna be limited to the jungle he should at least be able to do his job excellently and currently he doesn't even have that much

Nola

02-26-2013

When Rengar was op, his problem was his ult and his heal (W i think?).
Riot nerfed his stats to the ground, and THEN nerfed what had to be nerfed (skills).
Thing is, nowadays, the problem with Rengar's kit is fixed, but his low stats remain unchanged. Rengar deserves a buff.