Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Quinn and Valor Sweet Give Away!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Faenux

02-26-2013

Quote:
superknifeystab:
totally doing this

Awesome! Glad to hear it.

Evelyn Evenstar

02-26-2013

I will most definitely join this contest- where do we post the finished result? Just in this thread? And what would be required, just an image of the finished work as well as a WIP?

JKGN

02-27-2013

You should be goddamn ashamed of yourself WyvernSlayer45 , you should be banned from everything here for pulling that stunt

Faenux

02-27-2013

Quote:
Evelyn Evenstar:
I will most definitely join this contest- where do we post the finished result? Just in this thread? And what would be required, just an image of the finished work as well as a WIP?

Yes lovely. That is all. Though it saddens me that some will try to fake their work. For this I have 3 expirienced judges who will be able to prove if the work is genuine or not. So the final resulted should be posted in the thread. A WIP would be useful and required.

Faenux

02-28-2013

Bump

Oshiet

02-28-2013

I wish I didn't choose her alternative skin... SO MUCH PINK... Well, gl and enjoy. xD

Oh just saw the post about the fake submission... Here, screenshot from the sketch of this. Sorry, I didn't bother saving the original, single layer .SAI file.
http://imgur.com/IoxfI4W

Faenux

03-01-2013

Bump.

N647

03-01-2013

ok guess can try this XD

Tkvezo

03-01-2013

Bump

Oshiet

03-01-2013

Updated my entry with the only original sketch I had for proof. GL people!