Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Gill, The Rebellion's Voice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyon The Wise

02-23-2013

Name: Gill

Role(s): Support/AP Carry/Bruiser

Stats
HP: 417 (+97 Per level)
HP Regen: 7.57 (+.75 per level)
Mana: 215 (45 per level)
Mana Regen: 6.5 (+.5 per level)
Attack Damage: 56.3 (+3.375 per level)
Attack Speed: 0.672 (+.2.7% per level)
Armor: 17 (+3.5 per level)
Magic Resist: 30 (+1.25 per level)
Movement Speed: 335
Range: 125

---------------------

Passive (Comfortably Numb)- Enemy Armor and Magic Resist is lowered by 0.004% of Max HP

--------------------

Q, Light My Fire- Throws Molotov Cocktail, causes AOE/DOT (Light My Fire) (0.70 AP Ratio) (Magic Damage)
Mana Costs: 60/70/75/80/90
Range: 700 Molotov Toss, 200 Radius Explosion
Gil throws out an explosive molotov cocktail, which leaves behind a small pool of fire which deals 20/40/60 damage over 5 seconds.
Cooldown: 13/12/11/10/9

-------

W, The Town's End- Smashes guitar into ground (Physical Damage)
Smashes guitar into the ground, creating a small shockwave. Deals 100/150/200/250/300
Mana Cost 70/75/80/85/90 (.60 AD Ratio)
Guitar Smash 300 Unit Range
Cooldown: 11

------

E, Under Pressure- Taunt that reduces Armor but grants Movement speed
Mana Cost: 70/80/90/100/110
Taunts for 2/2/2/3/3 seconds, reduces armor by 10/12/16/18/20 for time taunted
Gives an additional 20%/20/25%/25%/30%
Range 400 Units
Cooldown: 25/22/19/17/15

-----

R, Thunderstruck- Unleashes a blast of sound and feedback from his guitar, stunning all foes within range and dealing damage. (Magic Damage)
Mana Cost 120/160/200
(AD/AP Ratio 50% / 50%)
Stun lasts for 1.50/1.75/2.0
Damage 300 / 450 / 600
Cooldown: 140/120/100

----

Lines/Jokes/Taunts

Joke 1: You want a really good joke? The Demacian legal system.
Taunt: I won't break a string, I guarantee it!
Demacian Joke: Democracy? more like DEMACIA!
Demacian Taunt: Destroy any liberty, crush any peasant!
Noxian Taunt: A Noxian does not show humanity.
Noxian Joke: Seems it's all that's lame is the government now, eh Swain?
Demacian Taunt: Hey Jarvan, I heard your dad likes human shields.
#2: Hey J tell you what, if you need me to stand in a ring and fight, why don't we just box!
#3: Hey Garen, you look lost in thought... must be some new territory for you.
#4: I wonder where Jarvan puts his hand in that puppet...
#5: Ladies we all know you can't stop the revolution, but maybe you can... de-lay it.
Dance: Behind the head guitar playing

On Death: In death, I only become an ideal.
Though I fall, my voices carries oooooooooonnnnn! (Echoes)
I... broke a string... *cough*
Hey... Demacia... suck it.
*Dies to Garen* Oh, that's where the hand goes.... AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!
*Dies to Swain* Man, now i'm as messsed up as Noxus. *cough*

On Attack: Come here!
You can't stop the revolution!
Anarchy! Anarachy!
Fight the power!

On Movement:
I know, summoner, I know! You can't rush greatness!
Chillax with the clicking man, it'll get done.
I hope the irony is not lost on you, summoner.
Hey summoner, I can quit taking orders anytime I want... *One click Later* I just don't want to right now is all.

Lore

"I like that you have enemies... It means you stood for something. Just don't stand in my way."

-Gill

Gilver Waters remembers only one thing before his life in the orphange. He remembers his parents dumping him there, telling him they couldn't handle such a rambunctious and wound up child. . When he arrived at the orphanage, his first order of business was clear: Shout it loud and clear, he was never taking any orders from anyone. Just about the only thing that was able to stop him was the caretakers having to take matters into their own hands, and enforcing some discipline into the young boy. There was only one thing that could stop the chaos, and that was a young girl just around his age. The little girl was about the only thing that could stop the rebel youth from completely destroying the orphange. They got along rather well, and became close friends, and years went by... until she was adopted one day, leaving Gill alone again. Without his best friend to help him, the orphanage would soon find itself in shambles. With no one else to oppose or control him, Gill set out on his own, ready to see what the world had in store.

It wasn't too long before he realized what a nightmare it was to live in this day and age. He had decided it was time for a change; not just for this city where he'd grown up, but for the entire world. Demacia, Noxus, Zaun, his hometown of Piltover- It all needed a re-tooling in his mind. His voice would not be silenced as he took up his ideals to the streets, preaching to the people of a better way to live. The rebel spoke to them of a life without boundaries or rules, a life with true freedom. Free from the oppression of Demacia and Noxus, where everyone was an equal. He did this for himself, and for the girl who never spoke to him all those years ago. His voice would not be silenced. Even as he went into the league, sponsored by an unknown benefactor, he kept his head held high, his guitar over his shoulder, and a molotov in his belt.

He was ready to take on the world.

Physical Description (Picture coming soon!):

Gil stands in at about 6'2, has a muscular build, and has semi-pale skin. He has long black hair with dyed pink tips, hazel colored eyes, and various tattoos on his arms and chest.

For his attire, Gil sports a black and red leather vest, bluejeans, and spiked boots. His weapon of choice is his guitar, which is modified to have to be an axe as well as... well, an axe.

Black Dyrus

Recruiter

02-23-2013

I like the concept of this character. Gill seems to be very versatile and can be useful in many phases of the game, especially with an AOE that does DOT. Would love to see this champ come to fruition.

MilkusWolfus

02-23-2013

Song named skills! <3 Mordie would be proud!

MerlinCross

02-24-2013

Lore wise, it would be interesting to see someone fight against the 'machine'. Spells seem good, though the passive need to be clear. Would it be like Fiddle's passive?

TheSushian

02-24-2013

This seriously reminds me of Gill from Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World, lol.

Lyon The Wise

02-27-2013

As far as I'm concerned, I believe his Passive would be an on hit effect. Something with that much Armor and MR drain as an AOE would be a bit overpowered.

MerlinCross

02-27-2013

Ah. In that case one other question. " lowered by 0.004% of Max HP". Is that the target's HP or Gil's? If the target, it can turn him into a tank buster a bit. More so if it stacks for every hit.

Lyon The Wise

02-27-2013

It would be based off Gill's HP, that way you'd be encouraged to build health items as well

Lyon The Wise

04-02-2013

Le bump