Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why Am I Here: A Guide to Roles and Lanes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Random Guy 95

08-09-2014

You said somewhere that team builder promotes people to experiment with the meta (unless I read that wrong) but when I tried duo junglers, and told them that we'd just have to roam more often, almost everyone left almost immediately. Was team builder made specifically to play with the meta or is that just one of the functions possible with it?

The Scyphozoa

08-10-2014

Quote:
A Random Guy 95:
You said somewhere that team builder promotes people to experiment with the meta (unless I read that wrong) but when I tried duo junglers, and told them that we'd just have to roam more often, almost everyone left almost immediately. Was team builder made specifically to play with the meta or is that just one of the functions possible with it?

It was made to play with or without the meta, but also to let people choose what they want to play with. If people don't want two junglers on their team, it's their choice to leave, and you'll just have to be more patient until you find people who are willing

Niek

08-10-2014

Well, some people are pretty set on the meta. But if you stay with it, you'll get a team who'll be interested in experimenting with roles and comps. But this guide was also written while Team Builder was still in Beta, so perhaps what it was intended to do didn't exactly translate to what actually happened.

Bowen8

08-26-2014

what makes a champion a true tank?

Niek

08-30-2014

The ability to soak damage. Block skill shots. Disrupt enemy team through strong initiation.

Bowen8

09-09-2014

how is leona not a true tank she is really good at initiating. and basically anyone who builds tanky can soak damage and block skill shots