ELO/Division System

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

treebaerdz

02-23-2013

I'm still fuzzy on the whole thing. While leveling up to 30, you play alot of matches in Normal Blind Pick. My question is simple. The ELO rating that you normal would receive from all of these games, does that apply to your ranked division that you are placed into. I read alot about how your division is a mixture of your placement games and your previous ELO rating. So do these Normal Blind Pick games ultimately affect what division I am put into?

TehomCD

02-23-2013

People suggested having some seeding based on normal games, but they specifically rejected the proposal on the basis that it would force a level of competitiveness in normal games that they don't want to see: people who otherwise wouldn't get upset about normal losses would if they felt it would affect their future ranked games.

If they changed their position on this, I didn't see any mention of it.

treebaerdz

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehomCD View Post
People suggested having some seeding based on normal games, but they specifically rejected the proposal on the basis that it would force a level of competitiveness in normal games that they don't want to see: people who otherwise wouldn't get upset about normal losses would if they felt it would affect their future ranked games.

If they changed their position on this, I didn't see any mention of it.

Thank you! Much appreciated!