Toxic Environment for Newbies

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YungDragon

02-23-2013

Like the title says, this game is not newbie friendly. Recently, I got one of my close friends to start playing, so I decided to play with him. First game I played with him was pvp, because I obviously wasn't thinking. I'm pretty sure 4 out of 5 of the enemy team were smurfs, and a similar number on our team as well. They were not friendly smurfs. They expected everyone at a low level to be a smurf, and were pretty much *******s to everyone who wasn't doing good.

I decided pvp just wasn't a good idea, so I brought my friend to bots. However, the other players were also very harsh towards his gameplay. These people were extremely competitive. I thought that bots was for practicing and learning, but these guys took it just as seriously as ranked games!

I think that we need some way to actually seperate newbies and smurfs. My friend's first two games were terrible because of other players. I feel bad for every other person who also tries to pick up League. Our community seems terrible.

BoggLorD

02-23-2013

everyone who is smurfing have had their main accounts banned or they simply suck to play on equal terms

Diceberry

02-23-2013

My friend who brought me to this game played a bunch of customs with me with just him and I alone. Until I understood the game enough, I didn't play with anyone else.

Defy Logic

02-23-2013

I swear, every time someone says "toxic" I cringe.