Damage items on Hecarim

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xanthalis

02-23-2013

TBH, I didn't really think about Elder Lizard.... that was on oversight on my part.

I like to get either Sheen or Glacial early, Kindlegem a lot of times as well and sometimes don't go back to my spirit stone. I'll keep that one in mind more from now on.

r0wler

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

i usually go black cleaver + triforce / spirit of the elder lizard depending on how good im doing.

CaitlynsPanties

02-23-2013

Blood Thirster or Black Cleaver on top of Trinity Force is really all the damage you'll ever need.

Xanthalis

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ob1ivion View Post
Not sure how you don't think you were doing enough damage if you had Frost Puncher and Lizard Elder. Those two items give Hec so much damage. Add in Sunfire and your DPS should be sufficient.
Trying to make up for my team's lack of damage. Not to sound stuck up, but I was the only one who could carry that game. You're correct, normally. I was tanky enough, but we just couldn't kill fast enough.

This thread isn't something I'll always build on him, just a question that came to mind based on that one game.