Competitive eSports. Drug Testing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xRAWKAx

02-23-2013

Bump. Official Riot stance/preventative measures? Morello? Zileas?

Grabulator

02-23-2013

Caffeine could be put in this category. Ufc fighters can't even have it in Nevada. Anyone can get an addy script these days.... I don't think this thread should even be a thing.

Ozoss1

02-23-2013

Only if they don't try to control the players personal behavior/decisions. i.e. if they test positive for marijuana or something that does not enhance performance, they should not be penalized.

2pudge1cup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0nghits View Post
I'm pretty sure the OP is talking about mental focus enhancers like cocaine, mentats, or amphetamines (adderall, meth.) Which in a game like LoL is the equivalent of steroids.

I agree, they should be tested. I bet you half of the American teams and 90% of the Asian teams use some type of speed to gain an unfair advantage.
sad, that people can't just rationalize that their idols are worse at this game than foreigners and have to accuse them of cheating. **** you and **** everyone that agrees with the stats you just pulled out of your ass.

as for the OP who ****ing cares? really? so then someone with a phony ADHD prescription is able to get an advantage? or are you going to say even if you have a prescription you can't use adderal? then how are they supposed to function in life when they aren't playing video games?

Kemmaxz

02-23-2013

i just lol'd
how could you be so stupid?

Dice

02-23-2013

Mushrooms op

JevelFaithful

02-23-2013

Are there really drugs that boost intellectual performances enough to cause an actual competitive advantage on par with what steroid would give?

Habatch

02-23-2013

i take aderrall and it doesnt help much. yes i take it legally

LeagueUniversity

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statiqhock View Post
Are there really drugs that boost intellectual performances enough to cause an actual competitive advantage on par with what steroid would give?
their are a lot of drugs out there that help you focus, and i'm sure a lot of the newer teams are nervous and distracted as hell

BanderitaUSA

02-23-2013

10/10