Give me one GOOD reason why I should let someone who calls a role first, have it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Visura7

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempname950 View Post
Don't care. If I want a role, I'm going to take it. Why would I spend 20-50 minutes of my free time doing something I don't want to do?
cause its a team game if you wanna be a little child go play CoD or games that dont need a team

tempname950

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartar View Post
Because is always good to learn at least bit of all roles.If you are better in one role the said it.But you should at least try other roles,instead of one, and make the game bad for the rest of your team.If you cant do that,then dont play this game.
Good for who? Not me

AK47WOLF

02-23-2013

Quote:
Just give me one good one and I'll capitulate. I will refute all crappy reasons you give.
The only good reason is if you feel generous and let them do it even though you had first pick.

Otherwise there's no reason. Pick order is the offered way to show who has priority. It's ingrained in the mechanics of champion select. Why people reject a very clear and concise system, I don't know.

tempname950

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJamjam View Post
Because 'calling' a lane is probably the only type of order we have in this game.
There's pick orders, there's "not follow the meta of 1-1-1-2", there's plenty of ways to sort out 'order'.

tempname950

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visura7 View Post
cause its a team game if you wanna be a little child go play CoD or games that dont need a team
But I don't like those games

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
Good for who? Not me
It is good for,and for team.If you cant do the rigth thing F.U.C.K Y.O.U.One day you will get Permabanned for not been a good teammate.

tempname950

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hartar View Post
It is good for,and for team.If you cant do the rigth thing F.U.C.K Y.O.U.One day you will get Permabanned for not been a good teammate.
I highly doubt Riot will ban me because I played ouside the meta / wasn't forced into a role I didn't enjoy ^_^

SaddamBrusain

02-23-2013

International rule of dibs?

tempname950

02-23-2013

So basically, what GD means to say is, there is no good reason to allow someone who 'calls' a role I want to have it?

tempname950

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaddamBrusain View Post
International rule of dibs?
Not my rule.