Give me one GOOD reason why I should let someone who calls a role first, have it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BoggLorD

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airithne View Post
Then play a solo game and stop ruining other people's day.

I got stuck with someone exactly like you in draft. The didn't say a word about where they wanted to go until it was their turn to pick. They went AP sona, and forced me out of my lane.

you dont see the differences in this thread,
Op was first pick and you're ranting about someone who was below yourself in the picking order
gtfo scrub

NannerNe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Because we came to some sort of compromise that at the very least keeps both of us from playing our WORST role.

Seriously. I'll talk and switch around as much as people need me to, just don't make me jungle. I'm a horrible jungler and it will only drag the team down.

Airithne

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempname950 View Post
But again... I like THIS game. I want to play THIS game, and because I get to do what *I* want in this case, I will.
Then may we never be on the same team.

Good day sir.

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

Quote:
The part about me being scum? An opinion, not a fact, and therefore cannot be used as a 'reason'. You may as well say "because I think you should".

I'm happy with the kind of person I am, I see no reason to change
Oh no you are a scum.

You are a toxict player,and you need to stop destroying the fun of you teammates.

If you cant do the rigth thing,then you need to be ban.

Edit: Yes my grammar did go bad, but i dont give a ****.

Zerglinator

02-23-2013

Because no one else wants it.

Nasdrovia499

02-23-2013

Quote:
Don't care. If I want a role, I'm going to take it. Why would I spend 20-50 minutes of my free time doing something I don't want to do?
Why would they ? Same reasoning.

Mephistofeles666

02-23-2013

This guy is obviusly trolling. He already admited that he has an account baned from the forums, and is no surprise.
He is just a selfish person that wants to get fun at the expense of other people.So please, dont feed the troll. He will soon be banned AGAIN.
PS: its hilarious how he adds an emoticon at the end of every post.

RanhiroK

02-23-2013

Quote:
This isn't a temporary account. I've used this for months. My 30 account is forum banned.

I'm not complaining. Someone tried to make the argument with me in-game that it's 'curteousy'. I replied to him "what have you done to earn my curteousy?"
Your ban isa good reason to do so

Nerbert

02-23-2013

The reason you should give up a roll to someone who calls it is simple.

If you have to fight for a position you're mathematically ruining your chances to win the game by causing a fight within your team. There's plenty of statistics to back this up.

If you can secure a role by communicating with your teammates, feel free, but if you have to fight for it just give it up and work with your team.

TheXthDoctor

02-23-2013

You should be a good teammate. /thread