Give me one GOOD reason why I should let someone who calls a role first, have it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tempname950

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labguy23 View Post
The other people on the team are no different than you. They want to enjoy themselves at the role they are best at too. However, they are willing to accept a different role, if they do not end up calling it first. By definition, they have put the game experience of the other 4 people on their team ahead of their own. That is a good thing. That is what all people should.

The reason you should let someone else have a role if they call it first? If you don't, you are making it clear to everyone on the team that the other 4 people on your team are better humans beings than yourself. However, if you don't mind being scum and the bottom 20% of society, then continue to act as you are.

Have a nice day.
The part about me being scum? An opinion, not a fact, and therefore cannot be used as a 'reason'. You may as well say "because I think you should".

I'm happy with the kind of person I am, I see no reason to change

Airithne

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempname950 View Post
No no, you misunderstand me. I care what people have to say... I just don't care what role they want

Generally I mute the people who want the role I'm playing, because they'll ***** and moan ALL game about it, ruining my morale.

Edit: Also, my goal isn't to make your time terrible, it's just to make my time enjoyable. I'm sorry if that isn't compatible with your time :S
Then play a solo game and stop ruining other people's day.

I got stuck with someone exactly like you in draft. The didn't say a word about where they wanted to go until it was their turn to pick. They went AP sona, and forced me out of my lane.

I sucked it up and left, because I wasn't going to ruin our ADC's game by forcing her to 2v1, but that game sucked for me, and that's what you do to other people. This is a teamwork game, if you don't care about how he nine other people feel about investing their time into it, you shouldn't play in my opinion.

Edit: Because spelling on an iPod is super hard apparently.

Prince Xorism

02-23-2013

you could always play custom games by yourself.
You'll never have to fight anyone for a lane

Speedkat

02-23-2013

Translation of first post:

Hey guys I'm trolling let me tell you just how many terrible things I can do with the justification of entertainment.

hartar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-23-2013

Because is always good to learn at least bit of all roles.If you are better in one role the said it.But you should at least try other roles,instead of one, and make the game bad for the rest of your team.If you cant do that,then dont play this game.

tempname950

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airithne View Post
Then play a solo game and stop ruining other people's day.

I got stuck with someone exactly like you in draft. The didn't say a word about where they wanted to go until it was their turn to pick. They went AP sona, and forced me out of my lane.

I sucked it up and left, because I wasn't going to ruin our ADC's game by forcing her to 2v1, but that game sucked for me, and that's what you do to other people. This is a teamwork game, if you don't care about how he nine other people feel about investing their time ino it, you shouldn't play in my opinion.
But again... I like THIS game. I want to play THIS game, and because I get to do what *I* want in this case, I will.

BoggLorD

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgivenbow View Post
Then go play any game, not this TEAM game.

Team = communication

Team =/= ignoring everything and going everyman for himself.
say that to the lanecalling scumbags instead!
they are the unpleasant ones in this scenario

Douzle

02-23-2013

Quote:
But again... I like THIS game. I want to play THIS game, and because I get to do what *I* want in this case, I will.
You're a child.

Igglepud

02-23-2013

Quote:
Why in the world would I do that? O_O
Because you're a dick and you don't play well with others. Downvoting you and I won't be back to your troll thread.

TheJamjam

02-23-2013

Because 'calling' a lane is probably the only type of order we have in this game.