Give me one GOOD reason why I should let someone who calls a role first, have it.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JevelFaithful

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teralisan View Post
okay
fellow calls
"Top"
[...]
every death is an execute in the first 10 minutes
this is why you let ppls take the lane they called or at least ask what they CAN do
Actually that's why when someone calls "I suck as X", it might be a good idea to give them something other than X.
If they say they can't play anothing other than X... tell them to l2p?

Velrex

02-23-2013

If you dont work with your team to the best of your ability, then It's your fault your team loses, plain and simple.

XxxLumberJackxxX

02-23-2013

Because teamwork

Katsuni

02-23-2013

I rather dislike the whole "calling roles" or "calling lanes", but to be blunt, it means they're not that good at much else. Generally, it's probably a good idea to put them somewhere where they'll do the least amount of damage.

Being versatile in your own capacity can help a great deal to mitigate this further by being capable of filling whichever role the other players are not capable of fulfilling, making it more likely that you're going to win, and therefore are more likely to get to a higher ranking where that kind of called lane nonsense doesn't happen nearly as often =P

Is that sufficient?

BoggLorD

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiletto View Post
because it's probably their best role and if you take it, you're consigning them to a role they're worse at
turn that phrase around now tell me, will you still give lane calling scums the thing they want? no? i thought so

Kyrum

02-23-2013

because we need some kind of way to decide who gets what role and that was the easiest one for the lazy people who play this game.

Elgreezy

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempname950 View Post
My 30 account is forum banned.
Based on your comments in this thread and your unwillingness to play nice with others that's not surprising.

Xcopy

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJamjam View Post
Because 'calling' a lane is probably the only type of order we have in this game.
Pick order says what?

tempname950

02-23-2013

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I can't believe this kept going.

Oh GD, you make me chuckle.

Rathadin

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempname950 View Post
I have empathy for friends, acquaintances, and family. I don't know you, why should I care about you? I don't have enough empathy or patience for every single person in the world. You could die tomorrow and I would most likely never hear, nor care about it.
This comment gets downvoted, but I can't figure out why. Everything he's saying is true.

If 1 million League players died tomorrow, I honestly wouldn't care. I might say I care, I might even read a few news stories about it, but it really wouldn't change my life at all on a day-to-day basis, other than when people find out I play League, then they would ask, "Oh the game that 1 million of its players all mysteriously?"

That's the sad truth of the matter. Riot Games' offices could be destroyed in a huge terrorist explosion and the only thing it would change is that I would start playing DOTA 2.

Sorry if this bums you out, but its just the way things are.