Please make Mexican servers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeathxAngelx

Recruiter

02-23-2013

I'm tired of mexicans playing on the US servers, all they do is feed your lane and say "noob" all they say is "noob" and say their dumb mexican speak.

Ranked is basically a mockery now, all it is, is dumb ******s and stupid people playing ultimately retarded.
And it's not just ******s, it's everyone being ****ing stupid, regular games are better than ranked, every single ranked game I've been in is just stupid.

How do you ryze through the ranked leagues when there is some ****ing ****** or somebody throwing the game every time!? I try to duo with my friend and EVERY. SINGLE. ****ING. GAME, their is some stupid lane that feeds or some mexicans that don't want to work together at all feed other lanes and the mot stupid stuff..

Fix ranked plz

fix yo ****

Chinaux

02-23-2013

It's your problem you're in the low-ELO area where they are.

also
lrn2queuedodge

SpoderCrawler

Recruiter

02-23-2013

I can somewhat find this racist... I'm Mexican, and I get many people saying that I'm pretty good... Maybe you need to learn Spanish.

Christmas Sona

02-23-2013

Needs order, you talk about Mexico servers, then go off on a rage on ranked, something about ryze, duoing with a friend, and Mexicans, who all are not bad. But yes it would be nice for a Latin American server for those who dont speak english..

SpoderCrawler

Recruiter

02-23-2013

You can also queue dodge to get some troll Americans in your low-ELO area too...

Znt

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathxAngelx View Post
How do you ryze through the ranked

lol

Dalze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-23-2013

They are not U.S. servers, they are North America servers...so, yeah.

DeathxAngelx

Recruiter

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowwolf59 View Post
It's your problem you're in the low-ELO area where they are.

also
lrn2queuedodge
How the **** am I going to get to high tiers if every single game there is ****ing retarded people playing. It's very very hard to get to new leagues and ranks if you can't even win because of people playing uber stupid.
I'm not dodging to ****ing lose my LP, not going to happen

Obloon

02-23-2013

First it was BRs, they got their server.
Now it's Mexicans...
Who are you going to blame for your own mistakes when RIOT decides to make a Latin American server?

BoggLorD

02-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoderCrawler View Post
I can somewhat find this racist... I'm Mexican, and I get many people saying that I'm pretty good... Maybe you need to learn Spanish.
fyi being mexican doesnt mean you are a "race"
go back to class bro and learn what being racist truly is