Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Can I get some actual factual data on how this new system works, and how it is fair?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endaar

Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
angryWelchMan:
No you are not getting it, the answers you want aren't and will never be answered so don't bump this thread.

If you can"t except that your a silver 1 player that's on you


Let's get back on topic please. If you don't have anything to put towards the topic please refrain from posting.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morbius2271

Recruiter

02-24-2013

Quote:
Endaar:
Let's get back on topic please. If you don't have anything to put towards the topic please refrain from posting.


We are posting on topic. You are refusing to accept the answers. Notice how nobody else is bothering to post? You have received the best possible answers you can possibly receive, take them or leave them.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endaar

Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
Morbius2271:
We are posting on topic. You are refusing to accept the answers. Notice how nobody else is bothering to post? You have received the best possible answers you can possibly receive, take them or leave them.


What I quoted was in fact, not on topic. I assume nobody else is bothering to post because they do not know the answers, which is fine because that's what I wanted. I didn't ask people to come in here and speculate. Furthermore, I'm not here to argue with people who get upset when I point out that all they are doing is speculating. Thank you for your reply, however, it is not what I was looking for.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morbius2271

Recruiter

02-24-2013

Quote:
Endaar:
What I quoted was in fact, not on topic. I assume nobody else is bothering to post because they do not know the answers, which is fine because that's what I wanted. I didn't ask people to come in here and speculate. Furthermore, I'm not here to argue with people who get upset when I point out that all they are doing is speculating. Thank you for your reply, however, it is not what I was looking for.


The ONLY thing we speculated was Riot's secret formulations that are known ONLY to them.

And FYI, I'm not upset at all. Tell me I'm speculating all you want, that won't change the fact that we have given you the best possible answers. You cannot and will not be able to find exact number of Riot's calculations, otherwise MMR wouldn't be hidden.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LogicalTautology

Senior Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
Endaar:
I assume nobody else is bothering to post because they do not know the answers, which is fine because that's what I wanted.

Wrong. If most people out there are like me, we're not bothering to spend time writing a long post explaining to you things that others have already explained and you have disregarded.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endaar

Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
LogicalTautology:
Wrong. If most people out there are like me, we're not bothering to spend time writing a long post explaining to you things that others have already explained and you have disregarded.


I know I probably shouldn't but... what have I disregarded? zzz


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morbius2271

Recruiter

02-24-2013

Quote:
Endaar:
I know I probably shouldn't but... what have I disregarded? zzz


Oh dear God... Are you a troll? If so, I tip my hat to you good sir. If not, that's sad.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endaar

Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
Morbius2271:
The ONLY thing we speculated was Riot's secret formulations that are known ONLY to them.

And FYI, I'm not upset at all. Tell me I'm speculating all you want, that won't change the fact that we have given you the best possible answers. You cannot and will not be able to find exact number of Riot's calculations, otherwise MMR wouldn't be hidden.


Then leave it to a riot employee, or mod, or someone in-the-know, or pro player who has figured it all out, or girlfriend of riot employee... or.... yeah. Basically, somebody out there knows, since it exists, so I have made this thread to see if that person is out there and willing to share the knowledge. You are obviously not that person so stop wasting both of our time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Endaar

Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
Morbius2271:
Oh dear God... Are you a troll? If so, I tip my hat to you good sir. If not, that's sad.


More nothing from Mobius.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morbius2271

Recruiter

02-24-2013

Quote:
Endaar:
Then leave it to a riot employee, or mod, or someone in-the-know, or pro player who has figured it all out, or girlfriend of riot employee... or.... yeah. Basically, somebody out there knows, since it exists, so I have made this thread to see if that person is out there and willing to share the knowledge. You are obviously not that person so stop wasting both of our time.


How many people in the community have to come to you and tell you your being bullheaded before you open you eyes? All the answers are already in this thread. If a mod or Riot employee does stumble upon this thread, they should lock it, as it has received the best answer possible. I'm sure it's a select few who know the exact numbers, and none of them will share it with you, let alone on a public forum. Tbh the only reason I'm wasting my time answering you is because nobody else will, and it's sad to watch someone talk to themselves on their own thread so it gets attention. Maybe if a respond another billion times, you will realize the answers are already there and you will go read them. It's a long-shot tho I'm sure.