Solo Skills Tournament 2, Rules and Other

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

richies faded

03-04-2013

ign richies faded

Rigro

03-04-2013

Last chance summoners at 930pm EST I will be closing sign ups and being to set up brackets and informing everyone of there match times please check all the other info posted if you have questions or hit me up on DocBurrr

Varys

03-04-2013

Varys

Rigro

03-04-2013

sign ups are now closed thanks to everyone who is in and sorry for everybody after this

Rigro

03-04-2013

I should clear this up since I've been having a few questions on it, the 6 champs you pick will be the ones throughout the tournament, once the tournament starts you will only be able to swap out one of them.
If I decide to permaban a champ out completely then you will be able to swap your champ without wasting your one swap.
Next I have gotten a few peoples lists so far and a few champs have been repeated in the lists, so when it comes to banning them before the match, just like in soloque if one side bans it, it is banned on both sides. Just because you have Darius and the other guy has Darius and he doesn't ban him against you but you ban it against him, doesn't mean you can play him.
One more thing if you added DocBurrr then you are signed up for the tournament, so don't worry even if you haven't gotten to talk to me as long as you added DocBurrr then you are fine

SilvaSlayer

03-04-2013

Noooo! I'm too late It's so hard to find these 1v1 tourneys.

Metroman3rd

03-04-2013

Aww man wanted to join as well ((((((((((

GangsterFresh

03-04-2013

Dam would have been nice to join, just read it few mins ago tho. Its would be nice to possibly extend the sign ups for 1 more day, get your brackets on Wednesday, and have matches set up Thursday, Friday and Sunday, or possibly a reserve list would be nice as well. You are providing pretty good prices, so having a lot of sign ups is always better. Think about that, its your tourney after all.

Best of luck to everyone participating.

Rigro

03-05-2013

to everybody that came after sorry I've got a good amount of people right now but don't worry if this one goes well I will probably be doing another one in a month or so you can still send the friend request to DocBurrr and I will put you down for the next one in a month if that's okay that goes for anyone else who sees this.

Rigro

03-05-2013

Remember that all matches were made at random

Thursday Matches Below Start at 9pm EST
Aliasear-EpiphanyofLife
Mixtizo-sloandog
Shugamista-Slowboyazn
SlientDeath-Bluefreeze
Killerdude02-kylets8
AlbinoBlackMan-SirPyschoSexy
Areki-Kinky Karl
SickBoy Soul-Jdubbin