Here to Rage, and not about what you think I'm gonna rage about.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xypha

03-11-2013

Calling is a preference, 2 ppl call ADC, well the person who picks first is gonna get it, hey next time you might pick before them. relax, play something else for a change. ppl always complaining about someone taking their role, did you ever consider your taking theirs???

laxjoh

03-11-2013

Good post by the OP. The one single flaw in that post though was about calling roles > pick order. I do agree, calling roles should be respected if possible but essentially pick order does outweigh calls and oftentimes, people troll pick in bronze (at the lower end of the division at least) if they call a role and it is taken. Another thing is that while I do agree it is great to counter to help you win lane with more ease, skill outweighs counters by a lot. So if you are about to counter someone who exclusively plays that champion they have chosen and you have little experience with the champ you countered them with; AND both of you are equally skilled, you will most likely lose.

There's reason why people in higher ELO tell you to learn all roles and as much champ as possible but stick to one specific champ you enjoy the most and play them the most in ranked. That reason is because you simply will improve as that champion by playing more and more games with them; doubly so if you play them at different roles. It gives you a fresh perspective on that role as the champ you play. Thus, if you want to counter the enemy but you have no experience with the champ you are about to pick, reconsider that decision and go with a champion that lanes against the opponent that will turn into a skill-lane where skill outweighs counters. For instance, champions like Orianna definitely has counters but a great Orianna has no counters. This is a paradox as a statement but it is very true as it all depends on how YOU play the champion.

If you are relatively good with the champ you will counter them with, by all means go for it. However, do not think your lane is a loss because you got hard countered. No matter how hard you get countered, you can still survive laning phase with 0 deaths or very little deaths. Just farm as best as you can, wait for team fights & ganks, and seek for mistakes/opportunities you can capitalize on.

Other than that point I made, I think your post is great and I will bump. There are many players in Bronze, Silver AND Gold that think they are God's gift. They rage hard at someone who lost lane, giving no credit to the opposing laner and also giving no sympathy. EVERYONE has lost their lanes before. Sometimes, losing their lanes were so bad that they fed their lane opponent. Therefore, no one should be justified to rage at someone who lost unless they are obvious trolls and even then it does not justify you raging as if you DO rage, the troll has won.

Aech the Hero

03-11-2013

This has been pretty much the entire game lately, seriously, it's kind of tiring

IncendiarySpade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madwabbit View Post
I'll give you the honest answer, but you won't like it. Here's a picture i'll paint. Top and Jungler perspectives, with top losing 1v1 lane, with mid winning and bot equal in trades/cs.

Bronze Top: GG JUNGLER DIDNT KILL TOP SO I LOST LANE. NOW LANE FED. GG WHAT A NOOB IM AFK THIS IS ELO HELL

Bronze Jungler: OMG TOP CANT WIN 1v1 IM NOT HELPING THAT NOB HE DIDNT EVEN WARD THIS IS ELO HELL

Silver top: OMG GANK THIS GUY. Do your JOB JUNGLER. WTF why is our ADC losing CS? OMG the support got the kill?! GG

Silver Jungler: Im not ganking top til you buy wards. ur a noob. people like you make me lose

Gold Top: I got countered hard and im losing my lane, im just gunna ward river and tower farm. hes gunna get huge CS, can i get some ganks asap?

Gold Jungler: Top, your CS is low... don't spend your cash. I went wriggles, I'll drop ya a ward when I come to gank top every few minutes. Just farm it up and dont give him free kills.

Gold Mid: I counter him hard, and their mid isnt great. want to switch lanes?

Judging by your post (and attitude) I place you somewhere near the upper half of this post. If you aren't helping fix the problem, you are simply enabling it to grow.
Diamond Mid: you suck, let me fix your lane for you. (kills top twice)

Mich567

03-12-2013

Mmm... if I call top, and someone wants it, I will immediately ask if they can play the roles remaining, or if they want top. I am super flexible, and am willing to give up the role I called. Pick Order doesn't allow this flexibility whatsoever, which is why I prefer Call Order+Flexibility.

Mich567

03-13-2013

These Bumps.

Mich567

03-14-2013

Yet Another Bump.
At this point, it's so hard to change people's attitudes that all I'm asking is that if at any point you see a negative person, report them. Don't just forget to if you win. Report clearly negative people on the enemy team. The 2 options for ragers and negative people are to report them 'til they get permabanned, or report them until they realize that they are negative and change their attitudes that way.

Mich567

03-14-2013

Bump.

Mich567

03-15-2013

Urgh, nobody has anything more to say?

Epic Legend

03-15-2013

Yes you are 100% ****ING TRUE!! I wish i was in atleast silver i can never get out of ****IGN BRONZE CUZ OF STUPID TROLLS. I try my best every game but if someone dies, some moron says GG we lose. Seriously dude its like 3 minutes in. THen someone goes afk and then i ****in lose.
ya im swearing cuz im soo pissed that riot puts me up with these fukin trolls.

Look me up on lolking... i try my best yet my team loses the game for me.