Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Here to Rage, and not about what you think I'm gonna rage about.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Novi NA

02-27-2013

burpbumpo

Mich567

02-27-2013

Quote:
Madwabbit:
I'll give you the honest answer, but you won't like it. Here's a picture i'll paint. Top and Jungler perspectives, with top losing 1v1 lane, with mid winning and bot equal in trades/cs.

Bronze Top: GG JUNGLER DIDNT KILL TOP SO I LOST LANE. NOW LANE FED. GG WHAT A NOOB IM AFK THIS IS ELO HELL

Bronze Jungler: OMG TOP CANT WIN 1v1 IM NOT HELPING THAT NOB HE DIDNT EVEN WARD THIS IS ELO HELL

Silver top: OMG GANK THIS GUY. Do your JOB JUNGLER. WTF why is our ADC losing CS? OMG the support got the kill?! GG

Silver Jungler: Im not ganking top til you buy wards. ur a noob. people like you make me lose

Gold Top: I got countered hard and im losing my lane, im just gunna ward river and tower farm. hes gunna get huge CS, can i get some ganks asap?

Gold Jungler: Top, your CS is low... don't spend your cash. I went wriggles, I'll drop ya a ward when I come to gank top every few minutes. Just farm it up and dont give him free kills.

Gold Mid: I counter him hard, and their mid isnt great. want to switch lanes?

Judging by your post (and attitude) I place you somewhere near the upper half of this post. If you aren't helping fix the problem, you are simply enabling it to grow.

Well, I actually hope I'm exactly the opposite of the top part :/. I try to never go all caps like that, or complain about "elo hell". I don't blame my jungler, but try to give tips, or try to tell them to stop being negative (sometimes sarcastically, just my personality). I NEVER have the attitude of "(insert mistake here) GG". I NEVER say Yes on a surrender unless there's the extremely rare situation (1 time EVER) where it's a 4v5 or 2v3 (in 3v3) and I have to go (or something similar where we're down 1 player and I have to go). I'm just hoping to change the above people's attitudes in your post, to make a better experience for all :/.
I love your answer. Everything about it is correct, except not ALL Gold players are like that. Some are toxic and negative too.

Mich567

02-27-2013

Bumping iz not fun :/.

Ethylacetate

02-27-2013

u loose every recent match so u are raging cuz ppl call u noob?

Mich567

02-27-2013

Quote:
Ethylacetate:
u loose every recent match so u are raging cuz ppl call u noob?

WOOHOO! Someone who doesn't understand what I'm saying here.
If you come back, then listen to this logic. It is foolproof, so don't argue with it and start bringing up my K/D, W/L, past matches, etc. I WROTE THIS because I am something like 3-18 in my last 21. I don't blame my team, but I found so many negative people who had something like your attitude. First of all, nobody has the right to insult anybody, ever, period. Not in anything. I am raging because people calling me a noob does not make me play better, and screws up what little synergy our team currently has because it pisses me off and I try to teach them logic. I have a right to rage because I'm trying to make this community better. People like you will just continually reference K/D and not help at all. If I suck, give me tips. I will follow them respectfully and try to improve. Calling me a noob just makes me slightly pissed and makes me tell you that you have no right to call me a noob, if I suck give me tips, etc... I kinda rage. So, GIVE PEOPLE TIPS! They will play better and everyone will be happier. Calling people noobs makes them play worse. Don't surrender, because synergy, having nobody rage, and just playing better, farming, winning team fights when you can, getting turrets, etc. will easily win you the match.
By the way, nice spelling, grammar, and capitalization .
(Only kidding).
Thanks for reading, and listen to this for your own sake, so you win more matches, get reported less, and are happier overall!

Ethylacetate

02-27-2013

english is not my first langague and ofc ppl will rage againts noob cuz they mean wasting time, and yes u m8 give a tip or something but if they go in with bad runes and bad masterys they waste ur time.

Mich567

02-27-2013

Quote:
Ethylacetate:
english is not my first langague and ofc ppl will rage againts noob cuz they mean wasting time, and yes u m8 give a tip or something but if they go in with bad runes and bad masterys they waste ur time.

You see, if you give them tips, it's not a "waste of time". You can always win. NEVER RAGE AT THE "Noobs"!!! As for the runes and masteries, you can deal with that.

Ethylacetate

02-27-2013

20min wasted with first noob cool but if u get trolled in a serie u just ask the tribunal to start banning and btw u cant even rage if u wanna learn to play u can go normal instead of waste other ppl time

Mich567

02-27-2013

Quote:
Ethylacetate:
20min wasted with first noob cool but if u get trolled in a serie u just ask the tribunal to start banning and btw u cant even rage if u wanna learn to play u can go normal instead of waste other ppl time

You are clearly mad. I promise you, NEVER RAGE AND GIVE TIPS! Just do it. JUST DO IT! It will work. You see, they play worse once you rage. Your losses are your fault, not theirs. It's not a "waste of time". Please, for everyone's sake, just do this :/.

Ethylacetate

02-27-2013

dude if u want tips go play normals