Here to Rage, and not about what you think I'm gonna rage about.

12345612 ... 13
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Righteousmoo

02-26-2013

Its not gonna happen guy. Riot created this community, and can't do anythign to fix it now that it has gotten so out of hand. It's not just the bronze community. Its LoL in general. And you have to have multiple multiple reports for it to even make it to the tribunal. And when it gets the, the guys dont vote based on the verbal abusing. Its voted based on, well...that guy did feed...so it was justified.

You play with a guy one match. Its enough to judge his full playing potential. Or at least, most 10 year olds think so. Everyone has a hard time believing that people have bad games. It happens. Not to mention, Every match making system that has been tried, is always a general matching system. I did 3 out of my 5 silver promo matches. I failed hard. Very hard. Mainly because the guys I played against, Were way above silver, or played like they were. The guys on my team, Played like they were in placements or just started bottom tier bronze matches. Why? Because there is no system. So I lost my chance to be promoted, and had to listen to the heckling and the name calling. The entire match. And yet, in my opinion, Why should those guys be allowed to have a fun game at my expense? Why shouldn't I then be allowed to ruin there game completely to fight back? Reporting is not ever gonna help? Why cant I feed their lane on purpose so it makes their game as fun as they make mine? No, Because If I do that to all the verbal abusers and bullies, I get reported 5 games....The bullies, They only get reported when they have a bad match......And who knows how long that'll be. And thus comes Riot. A community they created. A community they continue to support. and a community that will never change... Welcome to LoL

Mich567

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Righteousmoo View Post
Its not gonna happen guy. Riot created this community, and can't do anythign to fix it now that it has gotten so out of hand. It's not just the bronze community. Its LoL in general. And you have to have multiple multiple reports for it to even make it to the tribunal. And when it gets the, the guys dont vote based on the verbal abusing. Its voted based on, well...that guy did feed...so it was justified.

You play with a guy one match. Its enough to judge his full playing potential. Or at least, most 10 year olds think so. Everyone has a hard time believing that people have bad games. It happens. Not to mention, Every match making system that has been tried, is always a general matching system. I did 3 out of my 5 silver promo matches. I failed hard. Very hard. Mainly because the guys I played against, Were way above silver, or played like they were. The guys on my team, Played like they were in placements or just started bottom tier bronze matches. Why? Because there is no system. So I lost my chance to be promoted, and had to listen to the heckling and the name calling. The entire match. And yet, in my opinion, Why should those guys be allowed to have a fun game at my expense? Why shouldn't I then be allowed to ruin there game completely to fight back? Reporting is not ever gonna help? Why cant I feed their lane on purpose so it makes their game as fun as they make mine? No, Because If I do that to all the verbal abusers and bullies, I get reported 5 games....The bullies, They only get reported when they have a bad match......And who knows how long that'll be. And thus comes Riot. A community they created. A community they continue to support. and a community that will never change... Welcome to LoL
Thanks for calling me guy XD.
Well, we can at least touch some of the community with this. I completely understand where you're coming from... and I hope to change people being jerks for mistakes and bad games. Thanks for replying!
(By the way, keep on going. Just go through it. I believe one day, if you keep the right attitude, you can always make it through).

Righteousmoo

02-26-2013

You think so? Riot still has faith in the match making system. For the record. Just finished ranked number 7 for the day. once again, 20+ kills more then my team. Wrecked. three enemy champs legendary, And the saddest part about the whole thing. I called it play by play before the match even started. Good job Riot. Keep at that generalized match making system.

Jneu333

02-26-2013

B

Righteousmoo

02-26-2013

Lol, Match nuber 8. 13/0 mid game. Ended game 14/5 with a loss. With us being ahead by 20+ kills prior. And guess what. Flamed ofr it being my fault. The community will never change, as lonog as riot continues turning a blind eye to the match making problems.

kT CityHunter

02-26-2013

z

Corello

02-26-2013

But this is exactly what I thought you were going to rage about lol.

Corello

02-26-2013

In all serious though, there is this new website going around for finding duo partners and team members for ranked. It's called http://summonersboard.com... I like it, it just needs to grow a little. It may help you.

Fluffyknowsyou

02-26-2013

It's not much better in silver 5 either :/

Ranked people in general are ****ing annoying because they lose games they could have won if they calmed down.

Madwabbit

02-27-2013

I'll give you the honest answer, but you won't like it. Here's a picture i'll paint. Top and Jungler perspectives, with top losing 1v1 lane, with mid winning and bot equal in trades/cs.

Bronze Top: GG JUNGLER DIDNT KILL TOP SO I LOST LANE. NOW LANE FED. GG WHAT A NOOB IM AFK THIS IS ELO HELL

Bronze Jungler: OMG TOP CANT WIN 1v1 IM NOT HELPING THAT NOB HE DIDNT EVEN WARD THIS IS ELO HELL

Silver top: OMG GANK THIS GUY. Do your JOB JUNGLER. WTF why is our ADC losing CS? OMG the support got the kill?! GG

Silver Jungler: Im not ganking top til you buy wards. ur a noob. people like you make me lose

Gold Top: I got countered hard and im losing my lane, im just gunna ward river and tower farm. hes gunna get huge CS, can i get some ganks asap?

Gold Jungler: Top, your CS is low... don't spend your cash. I went wriggles, I'll drop ya a ward when I come to gank top every few minutes. Just farm it up and dont give him free kills.

Gold Mid: I counter him hard, and their mid isnt great. want to switch lanes?

Judging by your post (and attitude) I place you somewhere near the upper half of this post. If you aren't helping fix the problem, you are simply enabling it to grow.

12345612 ... 13