Masquerade Magnificence!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

10-29-2010
1 of 12 Riot Posts

Summoners,

The Masquerade Madness contest challenged you to create a Halloween costume based on a League of Legends, and the response was overwhelming. Summoners brought League of Legends to life, donning fabric, plastic and handmade weapons to recreate the look of their favorite champions. The costumes were lovingly crafted, highly creative, and some even a little disturbing. Our champions have never looked better, and choosing winners was an arduous process that came down to the careful review of every detail.

Without further ado, here are the winners of the Masquerade Madness!

Anartia
Anubischan
Aroria
coeLOLcanth
Crusader556
FacinaCanis
Grizzam
Honeydrop
HurrYoSoyDurr
J4bberw0ck
Lilikoi
Lolomon
Montolio501, WhatWasThatFor, Goobla54321, and tw3lfths
PaladinJosh
Qamar
Raven Tessen
TheKween
TheUnorthodox
Toasteh
wreckedd

These champion impersonators get 5,000 RP and their choice of a new limited edition skin from The Harrowing: Kitty Cat Katarina, Zombie Ryze, Mundo Mundo, Nosferatu Vladimir, Pumpkinhead Fiddlesticks or the notorious Lollipoppy!

It was especially hard to pick between some of the more popular costumes, especially when each had their own charm. Instead of just picking one, we decided to pick the best out of a few different categories, each winning 2,800 RP!

Kotiki

Naovi
Cassiopeia11
Kyra13

Mikomido
Darkempress
Lillith Vixen

Keani
Nick Azn
Sarkar

NintenJoe
Sanajin
Recoome

But who are we to have the last say? We’ve gathered some amazing runners up for you to pick through as a Reader’s Choice! The top five entries with the most votes will get 2800 RP; your trick, our treat. Make sure to show them some love on the forum Reader’s Choice topic!

Thanks to all summoners who submitted costumes. May your Halloween bounty be plentiful and may candy rain down from on high, into the waiting totes of the champions we see before us!

VxkyPcgcbwL9iNRT

Emissary of the League

10-29-2010

http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws....%20Pic%203.JPG

Ahaha love that one the most. They deserve the prize

D3Reap3R

Emissary of the League

10-29-2010

Without a doubt.
Kotiki's Sivir is mesmerizing.

Aerynn

Emissary of the League

10-29-2010

Sivir's are beautiful
I can not choose one of them!

rasblackfire

10-29-2010

probaly ppl hate mine? lmao okay :3
wasted so many time on it for nothing =^_^=

Elb1anco

10-29-2010

Where are the people I saw at PAX!?

ItzKill

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2010

Awesome! Good job to everyone.

unbelieve

10-29-2010

Aww im sad i didn't win but i got a mention in the readers choice! Fingers crossed i love my costume and it was embarassing as hell to wear

Kazea

10-29-2010

No Frosted Ezreals. That sucks. My bf's costume was pretty good, imo. Sad day

And honestly there all the same character. Not my choices. I'm upset about Nurse Akali winning. Glad a store bought costume can win when you just cut slits in teh sides :\

Btw, with how many Frosted Ezreals, how the hell is only regular ezreals winning

TwoShyv

10-29-2010

Disregard this, I'll just ask my girlfriend to dress up as Morgana next time and win 5,000 RP.