Champs IRL: J!NX T-Shirt Design Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MrCurler

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9s8fuyasdiofj09 View Post
It doesn't mean you have to DRAW perfectly, as long as it delivers

But what bugs me is the "In Real Life" as in OUR real life or THEIRS? Man the info is so vague...
Vague info?
To me, that's creative license >:3

yangtsur

03-23-2013

is there a link to voting page? cuz I can't really find a link direct me to that page, neither could find it in the Jinx website

edit: nvm I found it... and it seems I have submitted in wrong format? The submit page requested a 150x150 sized jpg image for thumb nail and a 900x533 sized gif file for zoomed shot. I submitted both files exported from the submission kit and now I couldn't find my work in the voting page... That is weird.

MrCurler

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangtsur View Post
is there a link to voting page? cuz I can't really find a link direct me to that page, neither could find it in the Jinx website

edit: nvm I found it... and it seems I have submitted in wrong format? The submit page requested a 150x150 sized jpg image for thumb nail and a 900x533 sized gif file for zoomed shot. I submitted both files exported from the submission kit and now I couldn't find my work in the voting page... That is weird.
WHERE IS THE VOTING PAGE??? I cant find it and it makes me want to cry T_T

DraconianAries

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangtsur View Post

After submissions were closed, Riot and Jinx filtered out the ones they thought best and pared them down to about 48 select entries, on which Jinx users can vote until the 29th. If you don't see your work then you weren't selected :/

DraconianAries

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCurler View Post
WHERE IS THE VOTING PAGE??? I cant find it and it makes me want to cry T_T
Right here: http://www.jinx.com/design_contest.aspx?theme=6&seed=27

You have to be a Jinx member to vote. Note also that there are 2 pages of entries!

I do find it odd that Riot hasn't yet publicized that the voting is open.

House of Hell

03-23-2013

Most of the chosen designs suck hard and are cool for 12 year olds max...I thought the idea was to make something awesome, not childish. My bad.

Animeotakuize

03-23-2013

where do I vote

DraconianAries

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Animeotakuize View Post
where do I vote
Follow the link I posted. You do have to be a member of the Jinx.com website before you can vote though. You click on an image, rate it 0-5, then move on to the next submission. Rinse and repeat XD

Finch Toast

03-23-2013

Mine didnt even make it to the voting stage :c

yangtsur

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraconianAries View Post
After submissions were closed, Riot and Jinx filtered out the ones they thought best and pared them down to about 48 select entries, on which Jinx users can vote until the 29th. If you don't see your work then you weren't selected :/

oh this saddens me more

i thought everyone gets to vote on every pieces entered the competition