Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champs IRL: J!NX T-Shirt Design Contest

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xenobunny

02-28-2013

I'm done my design/illustration and I'm pretty happy with it buuuuut... I could make it a LOT funnier if I wasen't so afraid of the summoners code/demographic. My original concept featured uh, green vomit and regurgitated food for a kog'maw joke. If I submit TWO designs both VERY SIMILAR on the front of the shirt but one being the gross regurgitation joke, would this be ok or should I just submit my one neutral design and play it safe?

Cookies Morgana

03-02-2013

Serious question. Is the phrase iBurnCookies allowed? It should be, but apple is... well, apple.

xOwleyex

03-03-2013

Where will we put the summoner name??? Riot
The Submission page don't include Sumoner name?

TsunaSouLol

03-08-2013

only a question mspudding, I am from uruuguay, south america, i cant see my country in the rules, and my question os: i miss it? i can entry to the constest?, respond fast please, i must know it because i am only going to do it if i can entry in the contest. From now thanks
(and sorry for my bad english)

Heywood Yablome

03-10-2013

Is Adobe Photoshop required for this contest?

Sasff

03-12-2013

Since I do to do the image?, I have problems with the kit of sending it does not open it me

CaramelCustard

03-12-2013

Quote:
Sasff:
Since I do to do the image?, I have problems with the kit of sending it does not open it me

What is the problem exactly?

do you have a copy of Photoshop?

iWeasle

03-13-2013

are we supposed to just make the picture, or take pictures of a shirt we make with the pictures?

Inkiness

03-14-2013

Sorry I want to ask a stupid question :O
Thumbnail means I have to resize the whole image
or I can just crop a part of my design into 150x150 px ?

MMKH

03-19-2013

I have tried my hand in this contest and will submit my entry soon. Just a question though, in case we win, we will need to send a copy of the actual PS or AI document too right? Because I doubt they will be able to print from the low-res JPG we send initially?

Also, can we put our summoner name and title on the JPG itself, like in the corner (of the template provided)?