Champs IRL: J!NX T-Shirt Design Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xenobunny

02-28-2013

I'm done my design/illustration and I'm pretty happy with it buuuuut... I could make it a LOT funnier if I wasen't so afraid of the summoners code/demographic. My original concept featured uh, green vomit and regurgitated food for a kog'maw joke. If I submit TWO designs both VERY SIMILAR on the front of the shirt but one being the gross regurgitation joke, would this be ok or should I just submit my one neutral design and play it safe?

Cookies Morgana

03-02-2013

Serious question. Is the phrase iBurnCookies allowed? It should be, but apple is... well, apple.

xOwleyex

03-03-2013

Where will we put the summoner name??? Riot
The Submission page don't include Sumoner name?

TsunaSouLol

03-08-2013

only a question mspudding, I am from uruuguay, south america, i cant see my country in the rules, and my question os: i miss it? i can entry to the constest?, respond fast please, i must know it because i am only going to do it if i can entry in the contest. From now thanks
(and sorry for my bad english)

Heywood Yablome

03-10-2013

Is Adobe Photoshop required for this contest?

Sasff

03-12-2013

Since I do to do the image?, I have problems with the kit of sending it does not open it me

CaramelCustard

03-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasff View Post
Since I do to do the image?, I have problems with the kit of sending it does not open it me
What is the problem exactly?

do you have a copy of Photoshop?

iWeasle

03-13-2013

are we supposed to just make the picture, or take pictures of a shirt we make with the pictures?

Inkiness

03-14-2013

Sorry I want to ask a stupid question :O
Thumbnail means I have to resize the whole image
or I can just crop a part of my design into 150x150 px ?

MMKH

03-19-2013

I have tried my hand in this contest and will submit my entry soon. Just a question though, in case we win, we will need to send a copy of the actual PS or AI document too right? Because I doubt they will be able to print from the low-res JPG we send initially?

Also, can we put our summoner name and title on the JPG itself, like in the corner (of the template provided)?