Champs IRL: J!NX T-Shirt Design Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Guapo Pinguino

02-26-2013

OKAY I HAVE A REPLY TO BRANDIBUG1991 AND OTHER PERSON.
I'm not too familiar with forum etiquette, so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to edit this post, reply, etc. I'll just make a small explanation to help some peoples out

you will most probably need photoshop, so download it (link in my previous post)

Open up photoshop, open up the kit, and view the instructions.. then, go to layers and click the eye icon next to the instructions layer. then, click the eye icon next to the color shirt that you want. click on the arrow next to the folder icon by the name of the color shirt you want.. i'll include a picture.

I don't quite know how to blow up the layer that you put the art on yet .__. this is frustrating. lol

ArcaneExplosion

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guapo Pinguino View Post
OKAY I HAVE A REPLY TO BRANDIBUG1991 AND OTHER PERSON.
I'm not too familiar with forum etiquette, so I'm not sure if I'm supposed to edit this post, reply, etc. I'll just make a small explanation to help some peoples out

you will most probably need photoshop, so download it (link in my previous post)

Open up photoshop, open up the kit, and view the instructions.. then, go to layers and click the eye icon next to the instructions layer. then, click the eye icon next to the color shirt that you want. click on the arrow next to the folder icon by the name of the color shirt you want.. i'll include a picture.

I don't quite know how to blow up the layer that you put the art on yet .__. this is frustrating. lol
As so many people said before you YOU DON'T NEED PHOTOSHOP, you can use a free program called GIMP =__=

The Lonely Cloud

02-27-2013

Could I incorperate the lague of legends logo into my design?

Guapo Pinguino

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneExplosion View Post
As so many people said before you YOU DON'T NEED PHOTOSHOP, you can use a free program called GIMP =__=
photoshop is free too..

ArcaneExplosion

02-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guapo Pinguino View Post
photoshop is free too..
The main point was to dispute that you needed photoshop.

Secondly, only CS2 is free and it's an outdated version of photoshop that isn't supported on a lot of modern OSs, and technically you're not suppose to dl it unless you legitimately bought it. The full price is at least $600 for CS5 and the student version of CS6 is around $200.

PREDATOR I

02-27-2013

This competition is pretty awesome but i don't like how you can't draw it and the prizes arn't really that much but to who ever can win it is good. But like all legendary skins that doesn't even cost them anything.

The Antipop

02-27-2013

Can we make multiple submissions? (different designs of course)

Broseidon125

02-27-2013

What if we didn't want to do a champion?

What if, say, we wanted to make a drawing that featured the little creeps, or jungle monsters, or even towers? Is that okay? :x

Sasff

02-28-2013

Hello guys, would not give me a link of any program with which it could do the image.

FlightlessAE

02-28-2013

Could someone show an example of how to use the template? I'm confused.

I have it open in photoshop and have the color I want, where exactly do I place my design?