Champs IRL: J!NX T-Shirt Design Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RebelKixar

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGamer View Post
For our T-Shirt design, we just need the design and not the shirt with the design on it? I can't afford a t-shirt sadly. :C
this is for designs, not actually making the shirt lol.

NoobaJooba

02-25-2013

So we have to draw it and then scan it correct?

Guapo Pinguino

02-25-2013

nooba, no.. you do it on photoshop i think

question: if i think sona looks like hatsune miku, and i allowed to draw them together? or if anivia looks like articuno, can i draw like.. ash catching anivia/articuno? or would that infringe upon copyrights or whatever..

Nanatsu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsongg View Post
Grand Prize = Joke

Design something that will bring in tons of revenue for Riot and you get some hoodies and **** we don't care about.
Lamo the real prize is that fact that the person who designed such a shirt DESIGNED IT putting another win on a resume is always good.

On another point can someone tell me what do they mean on the Fill all your slots: Two images must be submitted: a 150x150 px thumbnail of your design, and a main display image which should be exactly 900 pixels wide and 533 pixels tall. Not all too familiar with everything.

BrandiBug1991

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandiBug1991 View Post
With the shirt, can there be a design on the back? Or is it just on the front?
An answer to this would be much appreciated! I have a great idea to accompany the front if we can.

SpaceTwinkies

02-25-2013

The stupid kit wont do anything when i download it. I unzip it to a folder that i created and it wont do ****. how to fix??

Guapo Pinguino

02-26-2013

You open the "kit" with photoshop.

IGamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelKixar View Post
this is for designs, not actually making the shirt lol.
I figured so, wanted to make sure. xD

JKGN

02-26-2013

here guys. I've extracted the main templates from that kit for you who don't have photoshop. I only did black and white cause I assume you guys will know how to change the color of the shirt if necessary.

remember guys. this template is just for Jinx to reference how the design will look on the shirt , NOT THE ACTUAL RESOLUTION of your artwork

Guapo Pinguino

02-26-2013

photoshop is free and pretty simple :P you can use the old version to open it up

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html

scroll down to photoshop and download for mac/windows

anyway, my question: are we supposed to draw our design on this shirt?? how do we submit it ._. do we submit the shirt color and on a separate file, our design? >.> i'm so confused. maybe i'll take another look at the instructions..

also, am i allowed to draw stuff like anivia as articuno, and ash(e) throwing a pokeball at it? or would that infringe upon copyright stoof.. already asked this and got no answer