Champs IRL: J!NX T-Shirt Design Contest

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

skippymcgee

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
Sorry, I think I missed it. I did a search for your summoner name on every page of this thread. Where's the question exactly? :X...

You can always tweet me a question directly if you've got something more pressing. I'm able to check that more reliably throughout the day. @riotmspudding
Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelKixar View Post
On a more serious note, RIOT can you and JINX please clarify one thing

Since this is a design for shirts, does it matter for the max amount of coloring used for the shirts? Because with DTP shirts I know it doesn't matter , however if its being screen printed you are normally restricted to a color limit. Even looking at the work done on JINX's website you can tell where coloring has been limited down to a certain amount for printing purposes.

So basically what I want to know is, do we just make the image like any other contest, and JINX will determine how to break the image down later for printing? or should we be considering a color limit and work based on that?
This is the question post.

oODoomOo

02-25-2013

Ms. Pudding I have two questions which have been stated but not answered directly by a riot member:
1. Can we send in a great idea that is poorly drawn and it still be considered a winner?
and 2. I can't remember the other one :P

Thanks for your time, oODoomOo

oODoomOo

02-25-2013

Ms.Pudding, can we submit a great idea that is poorly drawn, and it still be selected to be a winner?

Thanks for your time, oODoomOo

Edit: whoops it said there was an error so i retyped my earlier question,.....sry about that :P

MrPicard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2013

I cant seem to find the field where you put the "Theme". I tried submitting it, but it pops up with an error, "Please indicate the appropriate theme for your design."... Not sure what to do.

MsPudding

Sentient Pudding

Follow MsPudding on Twitter

02-25-2013
5 of 5 Riot Posts

Skippy,

They'll be using an index color separation for printing so there are no specific color restrictions, but you can keep that in mind when designing your t-shirt

WebSurfingDude

02-25-2013

What if we don't own the champion, but still win the legendary skins?
Would we automatically unlock the champions along with the skins?

iBest Singed NA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-25-2013

Poor me, Quebec is excluded *sob* :'(

RebelKixar

02-25-2013

Hmm..... so they'll do their own seperations mk, cool , I'll just design it more like a tshirt then.

IGamer

02-25-2013

For our T-Shirt design, we just need the design and not the shirt with the design on it? I can't afford a t-shirt sadly. :C

RebelKixar

02-25-2013

and thanks skippy for that post.