Last Chance to get Riot Soccer Skins before they are gone forever!

First Riot Post
123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Darmikau

10-29-2010

Good thing I already got Striker Ezreal. I thought these skins were permanent, I guess not.

iwana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2010

uhm gift some skins =D

AGCrew Bloodwolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashduck View Post
Golem goalie.
What u talking bout? Blitz IS the goalie... who better to save the goal than the grab-n-reel-in robot?

AstorSapolsky

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangar View Post
Oh i already got red card kat :/
Then I don't see what the problem is? You aren't forced to buy RP now if you were on the fence. We're only saving a dollar, and being forced to buy more points in order to grab it before it's gone. Then, we will be left with extra points which will make us ration those out or impulse buy (whichever), which ultimately leaves us with leftover Riot Points. If you are not against spending money on League, those 26 points leftover will really mess with your head, and coerce you into buying more.
The cycle of rife and (something related, nothing rhymes with death that fits ) continues. They'll misgive, and we will buy.

All this paranoid talk aside, I am somewhat glad the skins are limited. I thought they were going to be, and exclusivity is always fun if you're the owner of one of the skins. Not sure if I'll get one though.

interwebhobo

10-29-2010

I. Love. RED CARD KAT.

Even though I bought it when it was the full 975 I still love the investment. YES PLZ.

Uerliza

10-29-2010

Limited skins are the best!

The fewer people have the same skin as you, the greater!

Terroniro

10-29-2010

if you really want to make more money by "making us buy the skins" you should have put the skin sale for 75% as Fog wrote on the previous comments. cause 20% really doesnt attract anyones attention. people who bought the skins already bought it cause they liked it or really wanted it.
Around this time period, no one will buy the skins, cause the ones who wanted already bought it, so whats left is to make other users buy it and spend RP money. So if you wanted us to spend RP money on these skins, you should have done the sale of 75%.

Add me to own

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terroniro View Post
if you really want to make more money by "making us buy the skins" you should have put the skin sale for 75% as Fog wrote on the previous comments. cause 20% really doesnt attract anyones attention. people who bought the skins already bought it cause they liked it or really wanted it.
Around this time period, no one will buy the skins, cause the ones who wanted already bought it, so whats left is to make other users buy it and spend RP money. So if you wanted us to spend RP money on these skins, you should have done the sale of 75%.
I agree expecially since i dont like this skins much only kat and maybe blitz a lil but i think the didnt lower more becuase going to be limited skins which they prob felt would be enough for people to buy these skins rare skins are good.

Praetor Kamahl

10-29-2010

For those of you wanting red card Kat - why even bother with the feline Katarina skin out?

JumpingFreak

10-29-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fog View Post
It's a shame those are the worst skins in the entire game, otherwise I would buy them.

And honestly 20% doesn't do them justice, I'm thinking 75%.
Agreed

123456 ... 11