Last Chance to get Riot Soccer Skins before they are gone forever!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DontMashMe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

Lame, I thought it was tomorrow it was gone.

GuoonHo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2010

WTF? NOOOOO!!!

The only way I could get my friend to play this game was to help him buy this All-Star Akali skin!!!!!! I was told I had until Tomorrow from the post... Its only Nov.1st and its gone !!

noOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooOooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Sorceror Supreme

11-01-2010

Yeah, really lame. Hadn't been paying attention to this game for a while and now all of a sudden there are skins leaving for no particular reason? Just when I finally decided to get some riot points too. I fell asleep last night and couldn't get the skins. I was very mad this morning. At least I got the Halloween ones I wanted... I'm going to be really annoyed every time I choose Akali/Katarina and that skin I can't get anymore taunts me. I agree with some above posts the, the price discount really wasn't that great especially since some of them were given at half price a few weeks ago.

Ephemeralis

11-02-2010

They were also terrible skins to begin with and probably should have been free.

Vyreon

11-02-2010

To all the people going "why bother with Red Card Katrina when there's Kitty Kat?" - that's a moot point. Apples and oranges, dang it! Why bother drinking latte when there's hot chocolate? And on that note, not everyone are furries (keep in mind that I'm not using that term as an insult now, but yeah, if you're into that sort of think, you are one -- obviously).

Indeed, given that they're just skins for the same champion they ARE comparable, and it's not silly to... compare them, but I personally find Red Card Katrina at least five times as hot. So the arguement is a bit pointless. It comes down to aesthetic value, and these values are vastly different to each of us.

Gorefilth

11-02-2010

I just wanna know why the harrowing skins aren't on sale anymore... I wanted to wait until later so maybe they were on sale for a better discount, but now they are at full price.

GuoonHo

11-02-2010

The harrowing skins aren't even suppose to stay. They kept the Harrowing skins, but removed the Soccer skins? >.>

ALANgasm

12-30-2010

wow... all star akali

Ozmega

06-03-2012

can i haz red card kat?

Ixenbay

07-23-2012

I wish I played then..