Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Price Adjustments on the PBE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zerglinator

02-21-2013

Quote:
Cheironn:
I was so going to carry that to a win. Didn't you see me save that nexus with like no health?!
Get dunked!

Yeah, I saw that! Then I got an "Attempting to Reconnect" I have no idea if we won!

NotBuzzJack

02-21-2013

Well there goes my plan of finding a way to spend my thousands of RP and IP.

Wards win games

02-21-2013

AWESOME! Thanks Ames!

TheEnygma

02-21-2013

hey Ames since you're here, I was wondering if I could give some feedback

So there's no way that you could see what specifically you bought from the store and you have to go into the profile to see champs you bought and what skins but why can't we filter out all the runes we can't purchase anymore?

You have to click the specific rune, see you already have all 9, click another rune, see you have all 9, click another rune, purchase until you get 9 etc

Maybe even have a counter on the rune itself to see which ones you have 3 or 4 on since we sometimes forget what runes we were trying to buy all 9 of when we had IP

RiotAmes

QA Analyst

02-21-2013

Quote:
TheEnygma:
hey Ames since you're here, I was wondering if I could give some feedback

So there's no way that you could see what specifically you bought from the store and you have to go into the profile to see champs you bought and what skins but why can't we filter out all the runes we can't purchase anymore?

You have to click the specific rune, see you already have all 9, click another rune, see you have all 9, click another rune, purchase until you get 9 etc

Maybe even have a counter on the rune itself to see which ones you have 3 or 4 on since we sometimes forget what runes we were trying to buy all 9 of when we had IP

Not a terrible idea. I'll think on that a bit - I've heard similar complaints elsewhere.

ElDynamite

02-21-2013

I knew I shouldn't have spent my RP yesterday lol
But this is awesome, thanks so much

jheregfan

02-21-2013

Quote:
ElDynamite:
I knew I shouldn't have spent my RP yesterday lol
But this is awesome, thanks so much

There's always next Sunday!

IS19e711f4829b93c9513d6

02-21-2013

Quote:
RiotAmes:
Hello, summoners!

RiotGrayswandir stopped by my desk earlier...

There's a RiotGrayswandir? Next time you see him, can you ask him if there's a RiotWerewindle as well to see if he gets the reference?

notFREEfood

02-21-2013

Quote:
RiotAmes:
Hello, summoners!

RiotGrayswandir stopped by my desk earlier and asked if we could adjust the prices of older content (Champs and Skins) to something more reasonable so that you guys could keep testing. Of course, I first tapped my fat-cat cigar a few times and told him that no, we don't lower prices around here, even for testing purposes. But he was insistent and reminded me that we do, in fact, do exactly that kind of thing. All the time.

Well, fine.

I've lowered prices on the PBE for champs and skins to match the lowest prices currently on live- 260 RP/450 IP for champs and 390 RP for skins. New content will continue to be priced normally and then decrease later on.

Enjoy!

The real reason SkumbagAmes lowered the prices: it is now 100% impossible to hit 0 rp. ggwp

Cheiron

Huntsman

02-21-2013

Quote:
RiotAmes:
390 RP for skins

..they're all 10 RP right now.