Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Champion & Skin Sale: Arcane Asylum

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

the brat prince

02-21-2013

DAFUQ? you are overdue on splishy-splashy ziggs and you give us this **** again?

Ankokukai

02-21-2013

No Foxfire Ahri

Still keeping my money

YoMahduh

02-21-2013

Arcane Asylum. I see what you did there .. :b

PKDX

02-21-2013

References to things!
yet still no Talon...

Boinks

02-21-2013

I feel like Surprise Party Fiddles would have been good with that skin sale.. but I already own him sooo not really that disappointed

ScareyCarey

02-21-2013

Quote:
Manifest Omen:
Wallet Safe

Yorick Graves and Vayne find a theme for them to make a sale graves put them down yorick bring them back and vayne puts them back down something =P

No, let's not give Riot's marketing team 1-line sales suggestions, I'm sure they've got this.

MrPostMan

02-21-2013

I read this as Arkham Asylum

Linkmiguel

02-21-2013

Damn I got so excited when u announced sober sale, I tought every pentakill skin woulded be on sale, and u did it again asylum sale and mad hatter shaco?

Dantone

02-21-2013

I like how they try to add a story to the sell, especially since they don't do much in terms of lore anymore, but has anyone else noticed a pattern recently?:

-Skin 1: narrator, introduces theme
-Skin 2: related to the theme usually
-Skin 3: also usually pretty closely related to the theme
-Champ 1: usually one of the champs whose skin is on sale, so they tie it in that way.
-Champ 2: might be related or a total wild card. Usually is a champ costing 450-1350 ip so you wonder why they're on sale anyways.
-Champ 3: at this point they abandon the theme and awkwardly add the last champion. I mean seriously what does diana have to do with an asylum. i would believe that she was in there because she seems slightly unbalanced, but instead she's tracking down shaco? Wat.

Invo347

02-21-2013

Riot, please. This sale... riot... please.

I am disappoint.