The Revived Ask Champion Compendium

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

05-13-2013

If people asked me more questions then I would be answering them. I'm not a fan of bumping my own thread without updating with new content and...I really need to reply to Diana some time.

I'd be more active if I had more reason to be active.

Shandora

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-14-2013

@Udyr: Butbutbutbutbutbut I -am- giving you a reason to be more active! D=

Also, I guess it should be appropriate to let people know, I will go on a hiatus. Check here for more info.

Kameil, take the wheel. I'll trust that you won't let people blow this joint up.
Also I found out a nifty new secret that will seriously help administrating the OOC OF Chat Room on Skype.

WhatisaProfanity

05-15-2013

I just found out that our Renekton is actually alive and kicking.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...3445295&page=2

Ask Renek

05-15-2013

Well, i dont post because i cant leave my room

I always supposed that if my thread was on the compendium meant that was active... lol i never checked the entire topic

As Udyr, I'm not a fan of bumping my own thread

Dear Urgot

05-15-2013

Hey just a heads up, I THINK all my accounts should be safe from the name clean up, but if you see any names other than Dear Urgot, AskTheVengeance, and AskHeraldVik, it should still be me.

@Renek: Do what I have Brand do: sneak out, or have a couple of guards with you. That'll get you out of your chamber.

AskTheGuillotine

05-15-2013

((Hmm Shandora will be gone for an entire month.... yeesss I can get into all sorts of trouble now Mwahahahaha!!!!

But honestly Darius will probably have very little to do with Tybresa and Leblanc gone.))

Kameil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-15-2013

-rests forehead on the desk-

Ugh, it's always the ones who look inactive that get me...

I agree with Urgot, do exactly that.

Ask Gem Knight

05-15-2013

Well, people should know that they should bump their threads at least once every three (preferably two) weeks, just for the sake of not getting accidentally labeled as 'inactive'. It's (kind of) in the rules after all:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameil View Post

How to take over a previous "Ask Champion" thread

1. If there has been no champion activity in an "Ask Champion" thread for at least two weeks, then post in the thread stating your intention to take on the role of the champion. If the current champion does not respond in any way within the following three days, then you should be able to take the role of that champion.

Alternatively, if a Champion is available and has had no activity within at least 3 weeks, then you may create a new thread without posting your intent.
Besides, people won't ask questions in a thread of a champion that hasn't posted in a month. But yeah, it might be annoying to RP as champions that are supposed to be trapped somewhere, but just use the 'walks around while guided by guards using a magic leash' and things should be OK xD

Or in the case of Nocturne, I guess people can move his Nexus crystal for him

Also, Darius, you don't need (( )) to post around here xD And if you really want something to do, you can go annoy Ziggs. He wants to kill you for some reason *shrugs*

Gangpickle

05-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post

Besides, people won't ask questions in a thread of a champion that hasn't posted in a month. But yeah, it might be annoying to RP as champions that are supposed to be trapped somewhere, but just use the 'walks around while guided by guards using a magic leash' and things should be OK xD

Or in the case of Nocturne, I guess people can move his Nexus crystal for him

Also, Darius, you don't need (( )) to post around here xD And if you really want something to do, you can go annoy Ziggs. He wants to kill you for some reason *shrugs*
Well I know I'm new and all, but barely anything happens at my thread T+T

Ask Gem Knight

05-15-2013

Some champions get more attention than others. Zilean and Lissandra had tons of posts in absolutely no time, for example. Setting up a nice room/place/house/office for your champion helps, too