Ashe's passive... seriously

1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xcopy

02-21-2013

Slowing isn't as good as it used to be with all of the gap closers. So Ashe is already nerfed everytime they introduce a new champion with a gap closer So her passive should definitely be changed.

masterdragon481

02-21-2013

Agree with Xcopy. Her passive may have been fine, but it no longer is. Its not easy to effectively use in lane even if you are getting zoned; the crit chance builds to slowly for it to really matter. and landing one crit on them before going to farm under your tower doesn't seem paticularly useful. Her crit damage isn't high enough to clear golems effectively anymore, not with the changes to jungle. And her passive lets her give her jungler a hard leash? LOL so you stay and attack the buff for 2 more attacks instead of criting. Did you lose that much time getting to lane? I didn't think so. Her passive needs a change badly.

And so does her E. a static 60 second clarvoyance with limited range is by no means a good ability. Oh right there is a gold passive. That you level up last. This really isn't okay on *any* champion, support or not. In fact, Quinn's E looks almost exactly like what Ashe should have on an E. But instead of fixing an old champion, they just released a new one the overshadows the old one. Not that Quinn is really like Ashe for the most part, but this one ability is hands down something Ashe should have.

All that being said, there are probably over 50 posts asking for Ashe reworks, Ashe passive changes, and Ashe E changes. One more won't really make riot do it any faster.....or will it (Darius cough cough)?

Yhufir

02-21-2013

Ya, this has been a passion of mine for a few months. I have to believe if enough people speak up about this Riot will pay attention. They're pretty smart and generally concerned with the players happiness. I started a poll to get a temprature on the community regarding an Ashe rework of some kind. The overwhelming majority (roughly 85%) say she does need some kind of change. This is a smallish sample but I believe it to be accurate enough. If we can encourage people to post about this more or petition Riot in some way, I'm sure we'll make some form of progess. Even if that's just putting it on the radar, I'd rather Riot get the notion the community does want this than continuing to leave the OG ADC stuck in the past.

TealNinje

02-21-2013

People have been asking for changes to Ashe's passive for years.

I personally don't have a problem with it, as I think of Ashe as a support first, carry second.

Yhufir

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealNinje View Post
I think of Ashe as a support first, carry second.
That makes me so sad...

Feefeekiller

02-21-2013

That's because she's secretly a support. She had Thresh's Q passive AA charge before it was cool

Epic Dreamer

02-21-2013

Better would be to let her have a bonus to crit that slowly decays as she is attacking, but recovers when she isn't...

Say, every 3 seconds not attacking adds 5% crit, and every attack reduces her bonus crit by 20% of the total (not flat), with a max of say 60-80% bonus...

Ex. At start of match...
1st attack has 80% bonus
2nd attack has 64%
3rd 52%
4th 42%
5th 34%

Sound viable?

kavinh the third

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMyBassCannon View Post
It's making the most of a weak passive, and it works when done right. You can also simply ignore that her passive is weak and abuse her massive utility and longer-than-average range.
that's not the point the passive is horribly designed for the champion. idc if the passive is ****ty i just want it to make sense

SentinelElite

02-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic Dreamer View Post
Better would be to let her have a bonus to crit that slowly decays as she is attacking, but recovers when she isn't...

Say, every 3 seconds not attacking adds 5% crit, and every attack reduces her bonus crit by 20% of the total (not flat), with a max of say 60-80% bonus...

Ex. At start of match...
1st attack has 80% bonus
2nd attack has 64%
3rd 52%
4th 42%
5th 34%

Sound viable?
It would be better, but it needs a faster regen or slower decay. If she got this passive even as is it would be way better than her current one.

footfoe

02-21-2013

maybe if last hitting refreshed it back to where it was before you shot. Like all those mage spells that shamelessly advertise themselves as farming spells.

1234567 ... 8